Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA Driven Car Meet Pics

Old 06-19-2010, 06:39 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r
Default Re: VA Driven Car Meet Pics

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Looks like the DOOK status thread to me...
Someone needs attention.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:25 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Originally Posted by marlinspike
When did you put on selective yellow lights???

when we took my front end apart and played with stained glass paint for my highs and fogs looks good on the green... even when the car is uber dirty.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:36 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
when we took my front end apart and played with stained glass paint for my highs and fogs looks good on the green... even when the car is uber dirty.
Oh...so is it not legit selective yellow? I ask because I'm a big fan of selective yellow lights, though for fogs more than for high beams (though I do like them for low beams).
Old 06-19-2010, 10:42 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

it seems the picture quality gets worse the farther down the page.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:01 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Oh...so is it not legit selective yellow? I ask because I'm a big fan of selective yellow lights, though for fogs more than for high beams (though I do like them for low beams).
Dude, I don't know wtf you're talking about with this "selective yellow" crap... Hella does make headlight assemblies with the highs yellow/frenched... as well as yellow fogs, however, the fogs set is usually around 150ish, and the entire headlight assembly is typically around 200ish. I prefer a $5 can of spray. We did the inside of the lens, so chipping won't affect the highs, but the fogs can always be cleared over if necessary. Next will prally be my bumper trim after I lower this bish.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:09 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Selective yellow is what color you get when you remove all the blue from white light. I imagine it could be done with paint, if the paint is purpose built. So...the question is do your lights now put out yellow light?

EDIT: Just looked - it can be done with paint, and apparently Dupli-Color Metalcast Yellow is a good paint for this purpose. That's pretty cool then, $5 selective yellow.

Last edited by marlinspike; 06-19-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:14 AM
wait, what?

Selective yellow is what color you get when you remove all the blue from white light. I imagine it could be done with paint, if the paint is purpose built. So...the question is do your lights now put out yellow light?

EDIT: Just looked - it can be done with paint, and apparently Dupli-Color Metalcast Yellow is a good paint for this purpose. That's pretty cool then, $5 selective yellow.
Yes they do. Currently in the process of trying to figure out why my passenger fog wiring is fucked up.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

jaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond reputejaila04 has a reputation beyond repute

here's some pics i took, no editing on em'

Last edited by jaila04; 06-19-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:14 PM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

SOMEONE's a fan of ultraspeed.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
it seems the picture quality gets worse the farther down the page.
the picture quality was never good to begin with.

Quick Reply: VA Driven Car Meet Pics