Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

trying to start a new newport news/hampton spot

Old 10-17-2003, 05:23 PM
Good Morning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelin22re is an unknown quantity at this point
Default trying to start a new newport news/hampton spot

Ya I'm willing to try to get a new "spot" to chill on friday or saturday nights. At the old Newmartket Mall or Newmarket South parking lot(by the new church bright yellow church for those of you familiar to this spot). I know that when i was younger my dad and i went there when they had car shows over there. I am willing ot go talk to security or some of you with good clubs and lots of member can come out and talk to them. I think this is a great idea since there isn't much for the lower part of hampton and newport news. Please take this into consideration and pm me or email me annoyingkid1187@msn.com if you are interested. Thanks
Old 10-17-2003, 06:03 PM

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Around 1999/2000 or so the Classic Crusiers use to hold a show there on Saturdays, I beleive that it the show you are refering to. The moved out because:

A) that parking lot is busted as hell
B) the Food Lion was being built and they weren't to keen on the parking lot filled with non-paying cars.

The Classic Crusier car show is now held in York County quite successfully.

The biggest problem you are going run into, aside from the stupid people that screw up every other parking lot, is that ANY thing lasting past say 8pm is just perceived as seedy.

No security firm, or local police department, is going to support some 9pm - midnight gathering of people.

These shows have a terriable track record in the area for being hot spots of drug use and other illegal activities.

Cuda
Old 10-17-2003, 07:23 PM
Frinzo

ToyotaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm i see where ur going with this cuba, but if we can get the security to agree, i will come out there...
Old 10-17-2003, 07:30 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

great idea but it won't happen especially if you post it on here. to many fucktards roam the boards. sung should have questionare for people to fill out when they come on here lol. TTE has tried there before and were turned down. good try though.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:22 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

im in classic cruisers, and we got kicked out for all of the above said reasons. and there wasnt enough parking, people were parking in the street and stuff.

i think patrick henry mall was the best spot so far.

like 4 years ago when muscle cars lowriders imports hotrods monster trucks all shared one parking lot. it was huge, and everyone got along. untill the import people got us kicked out.

the mall,
home depot
super k
lowes
big lots
winn dixie

and all the other peninsula spots have been blown up wy the same group of people. its time to regulate.

if anyone is acting like a fuktard, we all have permission to beat their ass.

so wassup for tonight, saturday