Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra

Old 04-25-2013, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
larrys has disabled reputation
Default trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra

Hey guys,
I am trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra. I just had some questions about what modifications were done and a few random questions. Here is some background on the car and hopefully someone will recognize it.

I saw the Supra listed in Autotrader a little less then a year ago. I tried to contact the seller but he didnt respond. I then came across the same Supra a few weeks after at a dealer in the Chesapeake Beach area. I bought it from that dealer with 86k or so on it. I just want to be clear, I am in no way trying to bug the previous owner, nor am I made or anything (not like it matters cause he didnt sell it to me) I just have been working on it, and am trying to get some info about some of the mods done and want to see if there are any things I do not know about that are done to it.

All I know about this car is that the guy that owned it lives in the VA beach/Chesapeake Beach area. I have attached pictures of it from how it sat when I bought it. The system in it is unique so that may help. If anyone has any info or knowledge of the car i would appreciate any help. I can be reached her, or on email at larrysama@gmail.com

I also respect the fact if the previous owner does not want to contact me. Just figured it was worth a shot here.

Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]164836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164838[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164839[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra-supra-fmic.jpg   trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra-beach-supra.jpg   trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra-supra-subs.jpg   trying to locate the previous owner of my Supra-wheels.jpg