Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Which Three of You Clowns...

Old 11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
habitual linestepper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot
Default Which Three of You Clowns...

...were racing on Holland Road and crashed all three of your cars?

corner of Holland & Windsor Oaks,
Evo IX parked ON TOP of S2000, primer'd Civic hatch crashed into the S2000,
another vehicle wrecked in front, which I'm assuming was the innocent bystander who happened to pull out in front of your race.

Fess up
Old 11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: Which Three of You Clowns...

It was me. I'd like it if you don't put my business out. I had a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that hatch. Now I have a lot more blood and tears in it than I want.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Originally Posted by j4k3
It was me. I'd like it if you don't put my business out. I had a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that hatch. Now I have a lot more blood and tears in it than I want.
Dude your business was out in front of probably a thousand people who passed by the accident.

Pls tell me you guys werent racing three cars down Holland Road at 6pm...
If not I apologize for the implication.

WTF happened?
Old 11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by slingshot
...were racing on Holland Road and crashed all three of your cars?

corner of Holland & Windsor Oaks,
Evo IX parked ON TOP of S2000, primer'd Civic hatch crashed into the S2000,
another vehicle wrecked in front, which I'm assuming was the innocent bystander who happened to pull out in front of your race.

Fess up
i saw that wreck, but didn't realize they were racing, i scooted through the k mart parking lot and that brought back some memories from a few years ago.....

was it a black evo, and a red s2k? if so those douches bags left freedom wash about 3 minutes before i did and was the Innocent bystander a Chrysler 300?
Old 11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Dude your business was out in front of probably a thousand people who passed by the accident.

Pls tell me you guys werent racing three cars down Holland Road at 6pm...
If not I apologize for the implication.

WTF happened?
They got mad my vtech kicked in and i was pullin on dem n they swrved at me so i went left and hit the other car and then we piled up.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

just look for part outs of a evo9,a s2000 and a civic...

then you will find your clowns
Old 11-15-2009, 07:32 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by j4k3
They got mad my vtech kicked in and i was pullin on dem n they swrved at me so i went left and hit the other car and then we piled up.
lies
Old 11-15-2009, 07:34 PM
habitual linestepper

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
i saw that wreck, but didn't realize they were racing, i scooted through the k mart parking lot and that brought back some memories from a few years ago.....

was it a black evo, and a red s2k? if so those douches bags left freedom wash about 3 minutes before i did and was the Innocent bystander a Chrysler 300?
Yea, black evo, red s2k. Didn't get a good look at the car in front. It was a tan-colored something.
I don't know if they were racing or not but they must've been hauling ass to pile up like that. The S2000 was almost completely underneath the Evo.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:37 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Yea, black evo, red s2k. Didn't get a good look at the car in front. It was a tan-colored something.
I don't know if they were racing or not but they must've been hauling ass to pile up like that. The S2000 was almost completely underneath the Evo.
that would be the clowns, they spent like 3 fucking hours at freedom today cleaning and waxing, and bull shiting around, and when they left it was like a scene out of the first fast and furious when the cops showed up, they left like retards
Old 11-15-2009, 07:40 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

was this the red s2k with the canyard( or how ever you spell it) on the front bumper.
AP1??

if so i saw him at bass pro last night.

Quick Reply: Which Three of You Clowns...