Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture

Old 01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ethug has disabled reputation
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

ahhh your a faggot and you live in your moms basement, your 35 no wife no pussy and you got no job, cant hear ya with that dick your chocking on and the sound of them balls hitting your chin haunts me in my sleep, STFU and get off my thread you got nothing do do with this thread.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered Member

Ethug has disabled reputation
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22
yo, my 2011 nsx type r was stolen, lets e-thug them to get it back

o no ill help ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:03 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Ethug
ahhh your a faggot and you live in your moms basement, your 35 no wife no pussy and you got no job, cant hear ya with that dick your chocking on and the sound of them balls hitting your chin haunts me in my sleep, STFU and get off my thread you got nothing do do with this thread.
well you have everything wrong.i live in Va beach where we do not have basements, I'm 23 have my own place, engaged and pissing you off even more.

This is not your thread, this is now Vadriven's thread because it's on an open public forum. don't get butt hurt over the interwebs..
Old 01-28-2011, 08:03 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

*sigh* this will not end well. in before trolling, loss of job, potential physical attacks, police/threats of closing website, many nights of no sleep due to harassment. seriously bro, quit while you're ahead.

the majority of this forum hates two things: black people and new people
Old 01-28-2011, 08:04 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

look, buddy, lets ge real, your not gonna catch these guys, theres a reason for it, no one gives a shit about a 4k honda civic with "Jdm parts"

now if there were corvettes being stolen left and right, the cops would care.

oh, and your own people are responsible for this
Old 01-28-2011, 08:06 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22
look, buddy, lets ge real, your not gonna catch these guys, theres a reason for it, no one gives a shit about a 4k honda civic with "Jdm parts"

now if there were corvettes being stolen left and right, the cops would care.

oh, and your own people are responsible for this
if it has JDM parts its worth WAYYYYYYYYY more than a USDM parts.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:12 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Old 01-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
if it has JDM parts its worth WAYYYYYYYYY more than a USDM parts.
You guy got it all wrong these hondas are priceless they have ebaydm parts. It's mad tight and rare.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Tattrat is there a rep cap for you?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

OneBadSSS has disabled reputation

OP should hire this guy to find his parts, heard he's legit

Quick Reply: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture