Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture

Old 01-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ethug has disabled reputation
Default stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture

anyone had cars parts stolen from hampton roads in the last month or so post or pm me, i think its the same group of people if your car/parts were stolen lets put information together so they will pay
Old 01-28-2011, 07:35 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

Already a stolen car thread.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:42 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a pict

Originally Posted by Ethug
anyone had cars parts stolen from hampton roads in the last month or so post or pm me, i think its the same group of people if your car/parts were stolen lets put information together so they will pay
first post fail.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

no shit its not post your car here this is information for the victoms to catch the ones who did it, if you read the guidlines of the stolen thread it says its a post for stolen cars and so you can infor the person whos car was stolen this is for them all to get together and figure out who did it and how many they have done, its about making a connection with the cases,
Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

no shit its not post your car here this is information for the victoms to catch the ones who did it, if you read the guidlines of the stolen thread it says its a post for stolen cars and so you can infor the person whos car was stolen this is for them all to get together and figure out who did it and how many they have done, its about making a connection with the cases,
we don't need you here newbie. go away. Pointing the finger at someone or a group of people with no real evidence is not a good thing
Old 01-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

got evidence but building a stronger case if they are all connected.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:52 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

got evidence but building a stronger case if they are all connected.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

dick butt.......... thread munchin whore
Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

dick butt.......... thread munchin whore
ahhhhhh you so funny. i giggled knowing i'm aggravating you because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
Old 01-28-2011, 07:57 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

yo, my 2011 nsx type r was stolen, lets e-thug them to get it back

Quick Reply: stolen car thread from hampton roads they may all be connected, lets paint a picture