Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shooting in NN.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Dont guess, diagnose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Re: Shooting in NN.

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
Get your CCL and you can shoot back.
Did that a long time ago LOL

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
They think it might be gang related. Babysitter dude isn't talking but the father made a phone call and had his uncle shot a couple days later.
Thats brutal, What did the Uncle have to do with it?
Old 07-28-2010, 09:27 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Incidentally a 9 year old was shot in Newport News a few weeks ago.

It's just another day of that black america mentality out here in the east end

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_n...ot-in-drive-by

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) - A 9-year-old boy alseep on a couch was injured in a drive-by shooting early Friday morning in Newport News, police said.

The child, who was asleep on the first floor of a residence in the 700 block of 17th Street, was shot in the shoulder taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Police believe the shots were fired from a burgundy-colored vehicle that stopped in front of the residence and began shooting. There is not yet a description of the suspect or suspects, but police continue to investigate the incident and are looking for anyone who may have further information.

Charlene Perkins lives nearby, and heard the shots fired at about 1 a.m.

"It sounded so close I thought maybe someone was running through my yard shooting," she said.

Lou Thurston, a public information officer for Newport News, said that the city's police are working to combat crime. He said there is a lot that they do to increase their presence that citizens might not see.

"We don't always drive around in a big white police car with blue lights on top," he said.

The victim does not appear to be the intended target of the shooting, police said.

If you have any information that could help police in this case call Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Originally Posted by 連続注入
Did that a long time ago LOL

Thats brutal, What did the Uncle have to do with it?
Nothing they think. But they believe the father of the one-year old ordered a hit on the guy's family, since the guy himself is locked up and he can't kill him right now.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

dat's just my nigga bos out there gettin BUCK, get BUCK, get BUCK, mothafucka get BUCK

[youtube]yXMNjDYCkcA[/youtube]
Old 07-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Nothing they think. But they believe the father of the one-year old ordered a hit on the guy's family, since the guy himself is locked up and he can't kill him right now.
Damn, like some mafia shit.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:13 PM
TeamDickButt #9

elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757

They think it might be gang related. Babysitter dude isn't talking but the father made a phone call and had his uncle shot a couple days later.
whats your dad do?

shot and killed? and where at?

Last edited by elements757; 07-28-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

this is exactly why we keep loaded guns at our shop.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
dat's just my nigga bos out there gettin BUCK, get BUCK, get BUCK, mothafucka get BUCK

[youtube]yXMNjDYCkcA[/youtube]
real niggaz bust they guns, not they gums feel me breh? kno wat im talkin bout? putting niggaz on the first 48
Old 09-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Registered member

sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg sleeperteg

These shootings are going on every day..

I was in Portsmouth, (ironically meeting up with someone on this site to buy something), just sitting in traffic and witnessed a shooting probably only a couple hundred feet away to the right of me, outside an apartment complex. In broad daylight. I look over after hearing the shots, mad niggaz running. Moms yelling for their kids to come inside.

That's one way to dissipate traffic, just shoot some gunz. We got out of there quick as shit after that.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:21 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

Originally Posted by sleeperteg
These shootings are going on every day..

I was in Portsmouth, (ironically meeting up with someone on this site to buy something), just sitting in traffic and witnessed a shooting probably only a couple hundred feet away to the right of me, outside an apartment complex. In broad daylight. I look over after hearing the shots, mad niggaz running. Moms yelling for their kids to come inside.

That's one way to dissipate traffic, just shoot some gunz. We got out of there quick as shit after that.
U sir are a dumbass