Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ryan Fredrick Trial

Old 02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Filthy Conservative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove
Default Ryan Fredrick Trial

As the trial of Ryan Fredrick is coming to a close I was curious what ya'll think of the case.

Guilty or not guilty?

Myself I'm not actually sure. There has been some sketchy inconsistencies from both parties especially with the prosecutions reliance of Jamal Skeeter. The professional witness.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 AM
alcoholic

SpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the roughSpeedRacer757 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ryan Fredrick Trial

theres no doubt that he did it.

but i think he is goin to get off on the charges.

either way though, his life as he knows it is over.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Wrong place, wrong time. I wish him the best of luck
Old 02-03-2009, 02:57 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

do i think he was high at the time? no, do i think he was right for the shoot first ask later mentality,no, do i think he was growing weed before he was tipped off, yes
Old 02-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

I hope he gets off. The fucking 'war' on drugs has claimed another pointless life.

mission accomplished.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

who?
Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by idkfa
I hope he gets off. The fucking 'war' on drugs has claimed another pointless life.

mission accomplished.
So you are against the war on drugs? You think it cost pointless lives? The cops could of slaughtered him for shooting one of there own, but they did not. War on drugs isn't a war on weed, its a war on all drugs including weed, there are more drug related homocides then any other reason, id say its a worthy cause.

I am sorry but if police are surrounding my house and then my door bust open, i am going to think its the cops, not drug dealers?

He does seem remourseful, i hope that he doesn't get off (and he won't) but maybe not capital murder, maybe a reduced charge such as voluntary manslaughter or something like that.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt

I am sorry but if police are surrounding my house and then my door bust open, i am going to think its the cops, not drug dealers?

He does seem remourseful, i hope that he doesn't get off (and he won't) but maybe not capital murder, maybe a reduced charge such as voluntary manslaughter or something like that.
He didn't know that police were surrounding his house. His house was just robbed (the reason they didn't find any weed) and it's my understanding that the people who stole it called the police with the "tip". I'm pretty sure he just thought the "thieves" (probably friends) were back to rob him again.

I feel bad for the kid. Granted if he wasn't into illegal shit he would have never been in this situation, but life in prison/ death penalty is one hell of a way to learn from a mistake.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:30 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I think he's not guilty. He shot in self defense.

No Knock raids are fucking rediculous, unconstitutional, and stupid.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

weldmatic has disabled reputation

wrong place at the wrong time...... the dead cop of course. ha ha ha ha. j/k kinda the cops are corrupt.

i hope he gets off and gets back.

Quick Reply: Ryan Fredrick Trial