Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ran off the road tonight near Williamsburg!

Old 02-11-2012, 07:18 PM
make 7 UP yours

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ran off the road tonight near Williamsburg!

anyone in the Williamsburg area know a guy with a dark green extended cab dodge that rolls around with a four wheeler in the back that just so happened to run me off the road around 815 this evening... he purposely cut between my wife and myself twice and slammed on the breaks, then he tailgated me past a semi and cut around and come over on me in my civic and forced me to wreck

anyone have any information on this guy PM me, my car is a total loss, and I am lucky I did not loose more than that, am lucky to be at the keyboard typing, worst thing is if it wasnt for the tree I hit I would have been rolling IN FRONT OF THREE OF MY KIDS! this guy needs to get his
Old 02-11-2012, 07:20 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Ran off the road tonight near Williamsburg!

Dude that really fucking sucks.......Glad you are ok though
Old 02-11-2012, 07:22 PM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

yea me too, traded my EK for a 06 EX..... so all gone... know anyone with a newer shell?
Old 02-11-2012, 07:25 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
yea me too, traded my EK for a 06 EX..... so all gone... know anyone with a newer shell?
not currently
Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

anyone in the Williamsburg area know a guy with a dark green extended cab dodge that rolls around with a four wheeler in the back that just so happened to run me off the road around 815 this evening... he purposely cut between my wife and myself twice and slammed on the breaks, then he tailgated me past a semi and cut around and come over on me in my civic and forced me to wreck

anyone have any information on this guy PM me, my car is a total loss, and I am lucky I did not loose more than that, am lucky to be at the keyboard typing, worst thing is if it wasnt for the tree I hit I would have been rolling IN FRONT OF THREE OF MY KIDS! this guy needs to get his
You didn't think to call the police and now insurance company?
Old 02-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Find this man. Take his woman, his lands, then send his body to the gods!
Old 02-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Hate to say it but theres probably a million of those same colored Dodge's running around Hampton Roads. Glad to hear your ok though.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:30 PM
make 7 UP yours

Originally Posted by unuzual kustum
You didn't think to call the police and now insurance company?
yea we call the police, had EMT and Williamsburgs finest but they were more concerned about the accident, the dispatcher told my wife there is nothing they can do and to stop being concerned about the truck and yea there are hundreds of them running around, but if you happen to see one with a four wheeler, mostly red in the back and a mild lift, thats the guy... and it was a pretty good looking truck, taken care of, not your typical run down Dodge ram
Old 02-11-2012, 09:10 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

yea we call the police, had EMT and Williamsburgs finest but they were more concerned about the accident, the dispatcher told my wife there is nothing they can do and to stop being concerned about the truck and yea there are hundreds of them running around, but if you happen to see one with a four wheeler, mostly red in the back and a mild lift, thats the guy... and it was a pretty good looking truck, taken care of, not your typical run down Dodge ram
No offense but 99% of the time some jackass cuts me off the first thing I do is look at the license plate.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Without him actually hitting you, I don't think the cops can do anything. Just like with a deer, if you swerve and wreck, the police and insurance co don't care if there was a deer in the road. Do you have another witness besides you and your wife?

Last edited by crxmadness; 02-11-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Ran off the road tonight near Williamsburg!