Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk

Old 11-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mannerr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Why don't you just hire a process server? Or why didn't you have the sherriff's office serve it? Or why haven't you just given posted service long before now?

What made you think you could serve process in your own case anyway?
My process server through my attorney has tried SEVERAL times, and not been sucessful. I need in person service. He refuse to open the door. I would not be doing the service on my own. I have already paid the service company LOTS of money for failed attempts.

I came up with the idea that I could get him to open up the door by having my friend with a tow truck pull up in front and knock on the door telling him that they are reposessing his car and he need to come outside to sign the papers. I would hav the process service ride along and just serve when he comes outside. They were the ones who told me that I could do it myself, but it has to be a person other than me. The person would then go to the office and sign the affidavit, and it would be like my service company "hired" this person. All my friends are busy and I thought the company would have done it from a few weeks ago when I gave them the address, but my deadline is now Tuesday/Wednesday and they have not done it as yet, so I have to take it into my own hands if I want it done properly. You know what, unlucky me, the tow truck broke down, so that plan is shot. I have to do brute force method. Just wait it out. He must come outside some time.

Call me and we work out the details. Simple case. You wait with me, when he comes outside, you jump out th car, with papers, make the speech, hand papers, I take pictures to prove that you were doing it. We go back to office and sign affivavit that you did the job. Done.

Last edited by mannerr; 11-01-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:57 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk

and what are you "serving" them for?

Something I'd like to know before I'd get involved.

Plus, if the company can't serve him, why don't you get your money back
Old 11-01-2010, 05:59 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by mannerr
My process server through my attorney has tried SEVERAL times, and not been sucessful. I need in person service. He refuse to open the door. I would not be doing the service on my own. I have already paid the service company LOTS of money for failed attempts. They were the ones who told me that I could do it myself, but it has to be a person other than me. The person would then go to the office and sign the affidavit, and it would be like my service company "hired" this person. All my friends are busy and I thought the company would have done it from a few weeks ago when I gave them the address, but my deadline is now Tuesday/Wednesday and they have not done it as yet, so I have to take it into my own hands if I want it done properly.
Ok, from the way your post read I thought you personally had been trying to serve him. It doesn't have to be as if the service company hired the person. Anybody who is a non-party/has no interest in the case and who is 18+ can do it (there is an exception to this, http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+8.01-293).

Not sure why they didn't just do posted service, but it's a little late in the game. I'll note that I'm guessing this is to serve process on the opposing party, but maybe it's to serve a subpoena on a witness.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I would just blast the dude with piss
Old 11-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

mannerr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Ok, from the way your post read I thought you personally had been trying to serve him. It doesn't have to be as if the service company hired the person. Anybody who is a non-party/has no interest in the case and who is 18+ can do it (there is an exception to this, http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+8.01-293).

Not sure why they didn't just do posted service, but it's a little late in the game. I'll note that I'm guessing this is to serve process on the opposing party, but maybe it's to serve a subpoena on a witness.
My service company told me that ANYONe can serve him, but my lawyer said it would look better if it had the service company's name instead of just a random person name. Either way, I already paid the service company for all the failed attempts, so might as well use their name to make my case better.

I know his car too, so I see the car there at times and gone at times. I thought I had a schedule, but all the times I told them to go there, he has been gone, or refuse to open the door, shouting from inside "he is not here, come back later".

I just need this done. I am gone now. No more replies from me until later this evening. Anyone seriously interested in doing this gig, call/text me so we can meet up this afternoon.

Last edited by mannerr; 11-01-2010 at 06:07 AM.
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

he raped the OP now the OP wants some dak touch in return.
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

What if the person is dead
Old 11-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

[youtube]bYg2EJLJids[/youtube]
Old 11-01-2010, 06:18 AM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

dammit, right when i was about to make a pineapple express reference.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:24 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Can I rape him after I serve him?

Quick Reply: Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk