VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/quick-cash-job-need-someone-play-pi-me-virginia-beach-norfolk-369180/)

mannerr 11-01-2010 04:57 AM

Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk

I am looking for someone to "serve" court papers to someone who I have been chasing down for months. I need to get this done before Tuesday evening (Nov 2nd).

I know where the person lives, but have been unable to get service because they will not answer the door, and no one can force them to come outside. I have to wait until he comes outside then have you walk up and serve court papers informing him of the court date, location and time. I need you to sit waiting with me Tuesday morning, from between 5:30am until about 8am. If I do not catch him in the morning, then I have to wait in the evening as well, from about 2pm until about 8:30pm. The house is located off Newtown Rd in Va Beach/Norfolk area close to the intersection of VA Beach Blvd and Newport Rd.

The requirements are:
- Over 18 years old
- Legal VA resident with VA drivers licesense to prove it
- NO felony records
-I NEED someone reliable, who WILL show up and not flake on me.

I need to find someone by this evening (Monday Nov 1). I will need to meet up with you this evening so we can schdedule it for tomorrow. I live in Newport News. I pay hourly $15 to show up, then $15 per hour. Preferably, this would be someone who is looking for work right now and have no other obligations that day. I will need to go to my lawyer office to sign an affidavit that the service was given either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on when he is served. I may need you on Wednesday morning as well, so someone who is available wednesday as well is a plus.

You can PM me.

Lord Humongous 11-01-2010 05:00 AM

Re: Quick cash job - Need someone to play PI for me. Virginia Beach/Norfolk

Nice first post.

you suck and I don't trust you.

boredom 11-01-2010 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by mannerr (Post 6674708)
I am looking for someone to "serve" court papers to someone who I have been chasing down for months. I need to get this done before Tuesday evening (Nov 2nd).

I know where the person lives, but have been unable to get service because they will not answer the door, and no one can force them to come outside. I have to wait until he comes outside then have you walk up and serve court papers informing him of the court date, location and time. I need you to sit waiting with me Tuesday morning, from between 5:30am until about 8am. If I do not catch him in the morning, then I have to wait in the evening as well, from about 2pm until about 8:30pm. The house is located off Newtown Rd in Va Beach/Norfolk area close to the intersection of VA Beach Blvd and Newport Rd.

The requirements are:
- Over 18 years old
- NO felony records

I need to find someone by this evening (Monday Nov 1). I will need to meet up with you this evening so we can schdedule it for tomorrow. I live in Newport News. I pay hourly $15 to show up, then $15 per hour. Preferably, this would be someone who is looking for work right now and have no other obligations that day. I will need to go to my lawyer office to sign an affidavit that the service was given either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on when he is served. I may need you on Wednesday morning as well, so someone who is available wednesday as well is a plus.

You can PM me, call or text 7267778. I will be busy until about 12:30. If I miss your call, leave a message, or send a text. I will return calls this afternoon when when I get free and schedule to meet up with you later this evening.

hrmmm join date of 11-1-10. whats today?

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn 11-01-2010 05:01 AM

The requirements are:
- Over 18 years old
- NO felony records

You can PM me, call or text 7267778. I will be busy until about 12:30. If I miss your call, leave a message, or send a text. I will return calls this afternoon when when I get free and schedule to meet up with you later this evening.

I'm down if I can bring my pistol just in case shit gets poppn off

Lord Humongous 11-01-2010 05:02 AM

I'm going to post this right here

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/a...tail_party.jpg

TATTRAT 11-01-2010 05:03 AM

The requirements are:
- Over 18 years old
- NO felony records

http://www.legaljuice.com/You%20Got%...%20process.gif

mannerr 11-01-2010 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by jebsurf (Post 6674723)
I'm down if I can bring my pistol just in case shit gets poppn off

You sure can. As long as it is not pulled unduly. :rolleyes: I plan to bring a camera to take pictures of you making the "service" too, because if he refuses to listen or take it, I want to at least have pictures that I "attempted strongly" to make the service.

marlinspike 11-01-2010 05:42 AM

Why don't you just hire a process server? Or why didn't you have the sherriff's office serve it? Or why haven't you just given posted service long before now?

What made you think you could serve process in your own case anyway?

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn 11-01-2010 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by marlinspike (Post 6674797)
Why don't you just hire a process server? Or why didn't you have the sherriff's office serve it? Or why haven't you just given posted service long before now?

What made you think you could serve process in your own case anyway?

Seriously tho this is what I was wondering

Lord Humongous 11-01-2010 05:53 AM

and why would you look on here?