Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

PCSing to Elizabeth city

Old 01-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissancrazy has disabled reputation
Default PCSing to Elizabeth city

Well I have been reading on here for a long time, I went to Aschool down in Ecity , and now it looks like I am on my way back to Ecity for the next 4 yrs on the product line ...I am a crazy car hobbyist , at my current unit I have been working for a wastegate/blow off valve manufacture in my spare time , and selling parts to enthusiasts through my small business. I have all kinds of toys ranging from a LS2 GTO, 69 chevelle, a 03 WRX 6spd swap EJ257 car, and a Nissan NX2000 with a sleeved SR20VET in it . Here are a few pics ...I have a problem with cars , it is going to be a pain in the ass to move all of them ...DAS is going to love me I can only fit one in and on each trailer gotta ship the other 2 .
BBC build coming !!

Intake exhaust short shifter ...

Sleeved SR20 Crower Ibeams Wiesco pistons with a VE head with Super tech S/R , Love fab manifold , Air to water intercooler O2 induction intake manifold AEM EMS ...and allot more

And the WRX as it is under construction ...motor going back into car soon ...EJ257 Pauter rods CP pistons CnCed heads , Kelford cams , Borg Warner S200sx-56 ( S256 smaller turbo to make it a good street car ) with a 6spd and brembo brakes , AME EMS DW injectors... it should be getting fresh paint this spring.

Last edited by Nissancrazy; 01-06-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: PCSing to Elizabeth city

Have MORE IMPATIENT paint the wrx his work is undeniably the best around.

The rest of your collection is stellar I dig all of em. The NX2000 is not something you see every day.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

datbino has disabled reputation

well, should be good to see another enthusiast around. I live right by the base- that nissan is pretty cool
Old 01-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

I am looking forward to it ...I still should be able to make it out ot PRI ....I just hope all my family stuff works out .
Old 01-08-2015, 03:13 AM
Fence Hopper

Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214

I like that nissan. I live in Elizabeth City as well. I am right near the base. Look forward to seeing it around.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Welcome. Check out Sumospeed and find some local events. I'd personally love to see some of those in person.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Will do ^ , I am a little early on looking for houses, but we are trying to decide if we should buy, build or rent ...as one can imagine I want a house with a little bit of space for toys kids and pets ...I would really like to buy a place where I can have a newer pole building / shop to put up a 2 post lift and get everything inside , but we will have to see ...
Old 01-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Those parking meters in the NX pic looked like hellas for a second. . . I think it would be cooler if they were some hella's. . . .
Old 04-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Inside is all cleaned up ...just have to come up with some gauge mounting solutions

After it is running and broke in it will be time to do the exterior.... New paint and a handful of JDM goodies .
Old 04-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

Well here are some updates to the project ...Almost ready to start it, Oh and I went with the BW S200SX , and sold the 6262 , if I need more power it will be twin scroll BW FMW or SXE time.