Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Norfolk Parts Warehouse Job listing...driving record doesn't matter on this one.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 AM
OCD
miata fag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD
Default Re: Norfolk Parts Warehouse Job listing...driving record doesn't matter on this one.

Passing is passing!

We've had a few applications, but still holding out for some good people.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Norfolk Parts Warehouse Job listing...driving record doesn't matter on this one.

Originally Posted by dsm9
i doubt it man we're only opened every few saturdays and its usually just 1-2 guys

who are you with man?

kimnach
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99

Originally Posted by ocd
We've had a few applications, but still holding out for some good people.
Are you serious at $8hr what kind of people are you expecting to hire?
Old 12-02-2010, 09:25 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by Esco99
Are you serious at $8hr what kind of people are you expecting to hire?
I wasn't going to say it... but it's the truth. Especially with every govt' contractor with the same type positions paying $15ish an hour starting out.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99

Ya sorry if I made sense on that last post I really try not to do that too much on this forum board but that comment from the OP was too much.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:23 AM
OCD
miata fag

The pay is in line with the work, it's not a hard job. The job requires nothing other than being able to pass a drug test. Clearly that sounds like too much to ask for $8/hour. I don't make the pay decisions. My boss set that, so I posted here. No need to bash honest work. If you don't need the job bad enough to take $8/hour, then congrats. There are people out there that actually need work, and it's a heck of a lot better here than flipping burgers.

We aren't looking for someone to make this their career, but I think us holding out for someone that actually wants to work isn't asking too much.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:02 AM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by ocd
The pay is in line with the work, it's not a hard job. The job requires nothing other than being able to pass a drug test. Clearly that sounds like too much to ask for $8/hour. I don't make the pay decisions. My boss set that, so I posted here. No need to bash honest work. If you don't need the job bad enough to take $8/hour, then congrats. There are people out there that actually need work, and it's a heck of a lot better here than flipping burgers.

We aren't looking for someone to make this their career, but I think us holding out for someone that actually wants to work isn't asking too much.
Real talk: I know people that make $4 more an hour "flipping burgers"...

But you seem to be level headed enough. I'm going to shoot you a PM. If you have a decent amount of experience in a related position I may be able to get a job with my employer.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:20 AM
ineedtochangemyname

dsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to all

mind sending me the same pm? if the job your talking about is with a government contractor, i currently have a secret clearence and also work with the op.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:25 AM
hater

slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta slowassta

sandi was great to deal with while she worked there
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
OCD
miata fag

The position has been filled, thank you to everyone that submitted an application.

Quick Reply: Norfolk Parts Warehouse Job listing...driving record doesn't matter on this one.