Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

nfcu auto loan question

Old 08-27-2012, 11:25 AM
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: nfcu auto loan question

Just bought my car last month financed through NFCU and I got a blank check, good for up to the amount I requested.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:18 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by shawn22
When did they change it? Because I bought my S2000 in may of last year and I got a blank check that was pre-approved up to a certain amount.
I cant quite recall when it was,I believe around november/december of 2010 is when I had went to buy the sti, but I have bought like 12 cars like that and loved the way it worked. Was so easy thats why I love nfcu. Than when I went to buy the sti they said I had to do all this crap and I was baffled, they said they changed their preapproval process across the board. I was angry cause when the guy sold it out from underneath me I was like THIS is exactly why they shouldn't have it this way. Cause you cant just move on, you had to reapply which I though was ridiculous.

They said they changed it cause people were spelling names wrong, inputting incorrect vin numbers and shit while the checks were still being cashed.

since then I have just bought cheap cars in cash and have not worried about a nice vehicle, even though its hard to do for me.

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Just bought my car last month financed through NFCU and I got a blank check, good for up to the amount I requested.
Thats awesome, means they changed it back to how it was supposed to be. I guess enough complaints from everyone and they realized it was time to keep the customer happy. Its just so much easier, and if the person sells it before you get there your not stuck with a worthless check.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:18 AM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

How does the process work now? Did they stop giving blank checks? I have a couple vehicles I am looking on, and if I am on the spot, I dont want to miss out because of lack of money. I went to look on a sweet car last week, and the next day it was sold.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:41 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by professorman
How does the process work now? Did they stop giving blank checks? I have a couple vehicles I am looking on, and if I am on the spot, I dont want to miss out because of lack of money. I went to look on a sweet car last week, and the next day it was sold.
Motherfucker this is 3 years old. Why don't you call the bank and just ask them. You know, since its what they do
Old 03-11-2015, 11:04 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

it still works exactly how it worked three years ago, bruh.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:13 AM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jgrknot
it still works exactly how it worked three years ago, bruh.
How do I get them to do blank check? They keep asking for all the information about the vehicle and seller information. They want to put the seller name on the check and make it out only to that seller.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

They will not give you a blank check anymore unless you're purchasing from a dealership. If thats the case, just go into the bank and give them your info. Let them know you do not know what kind of car you're purchasing but want it up to a set amount.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:55 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

How do I get them to do blank check? They keep asking for all the information about the vehicle and seller information. They want to put the seller name on the check and make it out only to that seller.
oh you're not buying from a dealer...