Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the board

Old 12-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Vette Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt
Default New to the board

I've been posting on tidewaterracing for years, but it gets kinda dead over there. The national sites are cool, but I figured I would try this for local chat. Originally from Pittsburgh area and a BIG Steeler fan. Military brought me here, and theres no jobs back home so I stayed. I have been a car enthusiast as long as I can remember. Am definitely a Ford guy, but have/do own Pontiacs, Dodges, and Chevy's. Not an import fan at all, but do give respect where its due. My 2008 Mustang is currently down due to me fragging the motor so I drive my Silverado to work. My wifes daily driver is a 2010 SRT8 Challenger 6speed and I have a big block 73 Mach1 toy in the garage. Hope to meet some new people and have some fun.
Ottis
Old 12-10-2010, 05:46 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: New to the board

Originally Posted by dohcsvt
I've been posting on tidewaterracing for years, but it gets kinda dead over there. The national sites are cool, but I figured I would try this for local chat. Originally from Pittsburgh area and a BIG Steeler fan. Military brought me here, and theres no jobs back home so I stayed. I have been a car enthusiast as long as I can remember. Am definitely a Ford guy, but have/do own Pontiacs, Dodges, and Chevy's. Not an import fan at all, but do give respect where its due. My 2008 Mustang is currently down due to me fragging the motor so I drive my Silverado to work. My wifes daily driver is a 2010 SRT8 Challenger 6speed and I have a big block 73 Mach1 toy in the garage. Hope to meet some new people and have some fun.
Ottis
you are going to realize just how "dead" twr is after a few weeks on here..
Old 12-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

evolven has disabled reputation

Whats done to the stang?
Old 12-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

Originally Posted by evolven
Whats done to the stang?
It's a GT500, have a few bolt ons. Runs pretty well. I had turned up the boost for a track rental a few weeks back and grenaded the motor the following day. New engine on order, so I don't like to say things like "well I'm gonna have this or that" so for the time being I have a blown up Mustang, but it should be good when it gets back on the road!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Welcome
Old 12-10-2010, 06:18 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by dohcsvt
It's a GT500, have a few bolt ons. Runs pretty well. I had turned up the boost for a track rental a few weeks back and grenaded the motor the following day. New engine on order, so I don't like to say things like "well I'm gonna have this or that" so for the time being I have a blown up Mustang, but it should be good when it gets back on the road!
pics or it didnt happen
Old 12-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

welcome...................pics of wife
Old 12-10-2010, 06:38 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by H22A-DA
welcome...................pics of wife
i cant rep this *****
Old 12-11-2010, 05:09 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Welcome. Domt take anything serious here and you will be fine.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

VA_SRT is a jewel in the roughVA_SRT is a jewel in the roughVA_SRT is a jewel in the roughVA_SRT is a jewel in the roughVA_SRT is a jewel in the rough

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New to the board