Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My job is hiring...

Old 03-29-2011, 04:18 PM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: My job is hiring...

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
I wish my driving record wasn't so chopped and screwed. I remember when you spotted me in the S2000, scared the shit out of me with that horn hahaha.
+ rep'd for using chopped and screwed in a sentence.

Originally Posted by Audio
This is kinda tempting for a night job.... hmm
I wasn't even going to click it but now that you said night job.. hollar!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Sysco Hampton Roads...Let me know if you have any questions.

Or just go to www.syscohamptonroads.com
what do you do there my friend? I used to work for Performance Food Group (PFG) as a delivery driver. I already have my class A and just applied for my twic. Have done this work before.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Audio
This is kinda tempting for a night job.... hmm
its full-time though....
Old 03-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
what do you do there my friend? I used to work for Performance Food Group (PFG) as a delivery driver. I already have my class A and just applied for my twic. Have done this work before.
Im a driver "team leader" basically a supervisor. We are looking for experienced people like you. I promise you will make alot more than you ever did at pfg.

The warehouse positions are night jobs...It's tough work but you can make alot of money.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:50 PM
braap braap

The warehouse positions are night jobs...It's tough work but you can make alot of money.
I work at a shipyard, carry 100# bags up and down ladders.. I'll be fine.

Only question is.. they want a address and a POC for me. I gotta see if it's cool if I give my supervisors personal number. Haha.

Also, I'd only be able to do it 'part time' as I work full time there and I go to school some nights. but other than that, I have no life and need to get some paper!!!! (jk but fer serious)
Lemme know if I'm wasting my time applying for a couple nights a week(weekends are fine).
Old 03-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I work at a shipyard, carry 100# bags up and down ladders.. I'll be fine.

Only question is.. they want a address and a POC for me. I gotta see if it's cool if I give my supervisors personal number. Haha.

Also, I'd only be able to do it 'part time' as I work full time there and I go to school some nights. but other than that, I have no life and need to get some paper!!!! (jk but fer serious)
Lemme know if I'm wasting my time applying for a couple nights a week(weekends are fine).

Honestly you probably are. We normally get about 50-75 well qualified applicants that can work full time. I'd probably wait until you could be a full time employee.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:10 PM
braap braap

Honestly you probably are. We normally get about 50-75 well qualified applicants that can work full time. I'd probably wait until you could be a full time employee.
That'll never happen as my benefits are too great working for the government and I have to honestly think of my daughter first when it comes to decisions like this. I'm almost done with the application now, I'll go head and finish it anyways.

Thanks for your honesty though.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jarrod
That'll never happen as my benefits are too great working for the government and I have to honestly think of my daughter first when it comes to decisions like this. I'm almost done with the application now, I'll go head and finish it anyways.

Thanks for your honesty though.
I def get where your coming from...just wanted you to know how it is.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:48 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Im a driver "team leader" basically a supervisor. We are looking for experienced people like you. I promise you will make alot more than you ever did at pfg.

They are only in Suffolk? That kinda blows cause I am in Virginia Beach... but I am still interested. Better to apply in person or internet? Can you even apply in person.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
They are only in Suffolk? That kinda blows cause I am in Virginia Beach... but I am still interested. Better to apply in person or internet? Can you even apply in person.

internet only. Suffolk on Harbour View. Right before the monitor/merrimac... only about 40 mins from the oceanfront

Quick Reply: My job is hiring...