Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Who would like to see a local Mag started?
I would!
72.73%
Not me......
4.55%
maybe.....
22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Magazine?

Old 01-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Magazine?

Who would like to see a local Magazine started up?
Old 01-15-2003, 10:20 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

okay, you now have 3 threads on this.
I'm sure this can be combined into 1 thread, or at the very least 2. Give me a good reason why you need 3 threads.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:53 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Originally posted by Heat
okay, you now have 3 threads on this.
I'm sure this can be combined into 1 thread, or at the very least 2. Give me a good reason why you need 3 threads.
To keep things seperate.......ones for ideas, one was for intro and the other was for the poll.......why do we have a board if we cant use it?

Is there a minimum of how many post there can be?
I wasnt told that when we were originally 757.....but if so cut em up.....
Old 01-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Royal Member

Royal Lude97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Local Mag?

What would the mag consist of?
Just racing stuff..... or show cars too?
Would it be just for the 757 or for all of VA?
Old 01-15-2003, 06:42 PM
HAM

I still don't see why you need 3 threads about it. Imo it would have been neater to make an introductory thread with a poll, then maybe if you have a hard time keeping things straight you would start a thread strictly for ideas. I'm not going to chop them up but in the future please just think about it. There is a rule about having multiple threads on the same topic. There is also good incentive to stop any "emohodgeish" type posting.
Old 01-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to see a local magazine!
Old 01-16-2003, 06:39 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

I still don't see why you need 3 threads about it. Imo it would have been neater to make an introductory thread with a poll, then maybe if you have a hard time keeping things straight you would start a thread strictly for ideas. I'm not going to chop them up but in the future please just think about it. There is a rule about having multiple threads on the same topic. There is also good incentive to stop any "emohodgeish" type posting.
Eric when i joined this site there were no rules..........Much obliged to abide by them but dont act like a lil kid and call it out in my threads just PM me next time thanx........
Old 01-16-2003, 09:02 AM
HAM

Well as a user of this site you're expected to follow the rules. If you don't, regardless if you are aware of them or not, I'm going to let you know. I didn't send you a PM because obviously, I'm not doing anything about it except pointing it out for you and others. You are right, I am putting you on the spot, but it serves more of a purpose. There have been a lot of people doing what I consider to be posting too many similar threads on the same topic. So, not only myself, but other moderators and even the site owner have been letting people know in the thread itself. Don't get offended, I didn't start talking down to you, I just wanted to see if you had a good reason I overlooked for doing it. And, next time, you can go ahead and not question my method, thanks.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:20 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

Well as a user of this site you're expected to follow the rules. If you don't, regardless if you are aware of them or not, I'm going to let you know. I didn't send you a PM because obviously, I'm not doing anything about it except pointing it out for you and others. You are right, I am putting you on the spot, but it serves more of a purpose. There have been a lot of people doing what I consider to be posting too many similar threads on the same topic. So, not only myself, but other moderators and even the site owner have been letting people know in the thread itself. Don't get offended, I didn't start talking down to you, I just wanted to see if you had a good reason I overlooked for doing it. And, next time, you can go ahead and not question my method, thanks.
Question your methods.....??????Dont act like this is your ring....Its not cuz...........offended by you? NEVER.......Last words of anger offend me.......So question my methods......Moderator or not your just a guy with a car and a huge ego cause you moderate.......wooohooo lemme count the ways i envy you......as for the rule breakage i appologize again and would love to abide by them..........otherwise whore on someone elses post you got your point across the first time........(who owns the site?)

what the hell happened to this site after i left?

Last edited by RatedV; 01-16-2003 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:55 AM
HAM

I'm not telling you to do anything. It's my job to enforce things and I take that responsibility seriously. Most other threads are just jacked to the trash can if they're about the same topic, I took the time to ask you about it first, can't you take that as a sign of respect and discuss this like adults?

Quick Reply: Magazine?