Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Location Poll

Old 01-08-2003, 02:09 PM
4AG Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Midnight GSI is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All

No not when we can go to P town already.

As long as all the idiots pick there damn trash up and not act like an idiot then there is no probblems in P town.
The main Man for P town already came out and said he only wants 3 things respect(which they deserve), pick up the trash(there are trash cans out there if you think that it is to far from where yo are standing then your just being a lazy ass), No burnouts or racing in the parking lot. The last one is kind of important because there are kids out there!!

As far as you trying to inforce rules of some kind I think is realy funny.
First how are you going to stop fighting,racing/burnouts, and trash?
The Police?

If you try to control a large crowd w/ other people from the scene then it will get ugly quick.
Knuckle heads don't like to be told what to do even more so if the only consiquince is telling them to stop or the threating of an ass beating.
Well, I think I went into a rant so many apolgogies.
C-YA!!
Old 01-08-2003, 03:08 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

Old 01-08-2003, 03:25 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

if you can gather a shitload of hot girls (not ptown trailertrash) ill go

ill pay $10 if they get nekkid easy.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:23 PM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

This was tried several years back in Newport News. The money was donated to charity. As I recall, it lasted only a couple of weeks before the expected social meltdown and suedo-riot took place. The idea has merit, but I seriously doubt it would ever work around here. People around here are too caught up doing their own thing to be adhering to "rules" Just my .02 from a guy that's been around the block a few times. Sorry about the rant.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

ill give you a moonpipe.
Old 01-08-2003, 05:02 PM

Shortfuse is an unknown quantity at this point

thats moonpie blue rice

iwouldnt pay 5 beans to sit in a parking lot,unless there were some hot girls like the other dude said
Old 01-08-2003, 05:10 PM
Royal Member

Royal Lude97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thanx!

Thanx everyone for telling your opinion..... its ok if you felt you were "ranting" i did ask for everyone's opinion...
I still feel it would be a great idea.... b/c everyone gets tired of going from "one place to another." On this side of the water, you cant find 1 place that you dont get kicked out of after 20-30 minutes......
Portsmouth is a great place..... but it will "eventually" become a place that we get kicked out of! (Ive already seen MANY posts on here about "Did you see this guy and that guy burn out at p-town......?"
With the comments about stopping people and the Money issue.... i was just throwing an idea out, nothing is even being set to do anyhting, i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested...
The $5 wouldnt be going into the club's funds either..... the money woud be paying for renting out the lot! (Or if theres left over money, Charity is always good!)
Probably with the people who burn out and would get kicked out, we would have forms to sign in the very beginning (just like they do at the car shows!) to make everyone understand the rules and consequences!
Thanx for everyone's opinions......

Last edited by Royal Lude97; 01-08-2003 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

Originally posted by Shortfuse
thats moonpie blue rice

iwouldnt pay 5 beans to sit in a parking lot,unless there were some hot girls like the other dude said
thankx man.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Team Ultraspeed

B18aCrIx is on a distinguished road

hey would it be possible to just park my car somewhere else and just walk there so i dont have to pay 5 bones..??? lol
Old 01-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Team Ultraspeed

B18aCrIx is on a distinguished road

or u should.. be like who ever brings 4 girls then they get in fo free

Quick Reply: Location Poll