Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Introduction: Focal X

Old 10-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Introduction: Focal X

whats goin on? im sorta new here, been here for probably a couple months now and didnt plan on staying, just was trying to sell my car. but ive found myself on this site from about 9am to 5pm just about everyday and just bought a civic and want to learn more about hondas. heres my old ride:

yeah its a ford, but im still proud! shes at home with a hydrolocked motor. im going to put a new one in and then its sold.

i would post a pic of my new civic, but for some reason i bought hybridvteceg's civic, paid for it and when i went to go pick it up, the motor was half assed hooked up and doesnt run. and now my calls arent returned. so ill take some pics once i get it towed from woodbridge to norfolk.

if anyone needs a hand working on any hondas, i dont know anything really but ill help in exchange for knowledge
Old 10-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

You paid for a used modded civic before you drove it?
Old 10-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

glad you switched to a honda, and from that god awful focus lol... maybe the hydrolock was somebodys way of telling you to switch manufacturers. anyways welcome to the board too. what kinda engine you got in the new honda?
Old 10-02-2003, 01:14 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally posted by montman
Old 10-02-2003, 02:42 PM

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers

Originally posted by montman