Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)

Old 03-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)

A group of friends and I played last season and I was looking to get another team started. So far we have 4 confirmed players and we need about 5 or 6 more including someone that doesn't mind playing goalie a lot. The next season starts Wednesday the 19th. We only play one game every wednesday and the games are between 6:30pm and 11:00pm The price is between $60-$80. There are discounts for students. If you are interested in playing let me know by PM's.

Confirmed players:

Bee eM Cee Aka BMC (Derrick)
SlimstaJimsta aka R3D H34D F4G (Jimmy)
TPE aka MR2 2NER (Josh)
Kenny (non forum member)

Possibles:
Nismo (Rob)
Old 03-11-2008, 09:19 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo
Default Re: Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)

its possible...

i could make the games at 10 with no problem.

i believe.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nismo
its possible...

i could make the games at 10 with no problem.

i believe.
quit being a fag. Finish your school work fast. Ask for your homework early and make it to the games or hook me up with people that play PLEASE! I want to play again this season and actually do good.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

kenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm.. sounds interesting. I played soccer throughout my high school years. I will call you and let you know. I will have to check my work schedule.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

Umm how good do you have to be? I havent palled in a while but wouldnt mind getting back into it.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:59 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

I can play goalie..
Old 03-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by lilOxj
Umm how good do you have to be? I havent palled in a while but wouldnt mind getting back into it.
The only thing I can say is that the teams are good. Our last team lacked defense and endurance and we pretty much got ran hard. If you want to kick a ball around this weekend let me know.

Originally Posted by kenbdSi
Hmmm.. sounds interesting. I played soccer throughout my high school years. I will call you and let you know. I will have to check my work schedule.
Alright.

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
I can play goalie..
I didn't even know that you played soccer.

The skill level in these teams range from Intermediate to Semi Pro. Some of these guys are tough as fuck and if you are completely out of shape you will either be burnt the hell out or you will be forced to get back in shape. My alcoholic ass decided to play the first game of the last season thinking I was gonna last. I was burnt out in 4 minutes and throwing up on the sideline. Indoor soccer is tough if you haven't played before because of the constant running. You can't really take a break and walk the field. You have to hustle. With that being said.....COME ON OUT PEOPLE!!!

I'm not neccesarily looking for the best damn team out there but I don't want to lose every game like we did last season. I'd like to have some experienced players on the team and people that are willing to show up to every game no matter the time and put 100% effort and keep a positive attitude but if you are inexperienced and willin to learn we could use you too. It's all about that attitude.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered member

www.thewisc.com is the site for the complex that we play in btw if you are curious.

Fees:
Military/College: $60/term
All Others: $70/term
Old 03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bee eM Cee
I didn't even know that you played soccer.
I'm no "semi-pro", but I can read and cut-off angles pretty good..

And I havnt played in a looooong time...
Old 03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
I'm no "semi-pro", but I can read and cut-off angles pretty good..

And I havnt played in a looooong time...
Might wanna work on the goalie skills if you really want to play. This shit is a lot harder than outdoor. I feel sorry for goalies. Lol.

Quick Reply: Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)