Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help!! Need advice about shipyard

Old 07-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tallageese has disabled reputation
Default Help!! Need advice about shipyard

Hello... I just did my interview on the 14 of last month and accepted the job offer as a x32 sheetmetal mechanic. The recruiter said it takes about 3 weeks for I can get my start date well today is the june 10 and I have heard nothing back from them yet. I tried getting in contact with them and cant get in touch. They said i needed glasses and I spent 400 bucks just to get my glasses. I hope I didnt pay that for a job and they just giving me the run around and spending money. Its been exactly 31 days tommorow 32 and they havent contacted me back yet i did have a number change. I gave them all the information they needed what do I need to do.

This is at huntington Ingalls by the way newport news shipyard.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:18 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Help!! Need advice about shipyard

Originally Posted by Tallageese
Hello... I just did my interview on the 14 of last month and accepted the job offer as a x32 sheetmetal mechanic. The recruiter said it takes about 3 weeks for I can get my start date well today is the june 10 and I have heard nothing back from them yet. I tried getting in contact with them and cant get in touch. They said i needed glasses and I spent 400 bucks just to get my glasses. I hope I didnt pay that for a job and they just giving me the run around and spending money. Its been exactly 31 days tommorow 32 and they havent contacted me back yet i did have a number change. I gave them all the information they needed what do I need to do.

Breh, If you attempt to extrapolate from this earth my brother, the incontingency that preludes the gunshots hysteric momentum will only further cement your legendary status that ultimately triangulates the huntington Ingalls credentials that will correspond the interpolation that draws on the earth's magnetic field.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

You changed your phone number....?
Old 07-11-2013, 07:02 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

you accepted an offer, was it in writing? Any job offer i've gotten has been in writing and has an agreed upon start date.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:07 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
You changed your phone number....?
Lol this.

Everything is complicated/fucked up enough, no need to make things more difficult by changing your contact #.

We moved here from FL and still have our FL cells (727 area code). Try telling someone your phone # where the local area code is 757. It's a nightmare...
Old 07-11-2013, 07:58 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

You don't need a job brah. Just get yourself welfare, food stamps and an Obama phone.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

you changed your phone number, and you're wondering why they haven't contacted you yet? i have a feeling they are better off without you.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Tallageese has disabled reputation

sorry my phone was cut off and no way to pay the bill not like i did it intentionally.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:39 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

sorry my phone was cut off and no way to pay the bill not like i did it intentionally.
Well, like I said, an Obama phone would have solved that problem, sir.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Registered member

lebaneezy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Well, like I said, an Obama phone would have solved that problem, sir.

This made me lol , its like you knew already!

Quick Reply: Help!! Need advice about shipyard