Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good times

Old 10-08-2003, 10:03 PM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default good times

I had a good time tonight. Met some more cool people, got some good ideas and saw a lot of nice rides. The cops were cool to those of us that hung out in the lot (pics to follow soon, right girlieracer?) and the weather was nice.

Also, I did want to apologize for flaming a bit as of late...I've been posting at work, which already puts me in a pissy mood.

ok, enough of the pointless post...carry on.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:06 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good times

Originally posted by blaxican25
The cops were cool to those of us that hung out in the lot (pics to follow soon, right girlieracer?)
hahaa those cops were awesome!
and there might be pictures to follow! i looked like crap last night, so i dont know if i want jay to post 'um, he's gonna pm me them before they go up! we'll see!
Old 10-09-2003, 05:01 AM

MPM20 is an unknown quantity at this point

some of us got harassed by the cop. evidently, long tubes+off-road H pipe. on a GT is a major noise problem. but that annoying drone coming from almost every car in the parking lot was no problem....lol..... well, since i wasnt driving. i guess it was a good night. thought there was gonna be some action. but oh well. there's always tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:18 AM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

lol...those are ceramic long tubes an and off road x pipe!!!lmao...i was thinkin the same thing...why did i have to be the last one in line...oh well...its not a moving violation and it no points on my license....anyone gotten this ticket before? why isnt it a mail in ticket?
Old 10-09-2003, 05:31 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

you have to show that it's been corrected I think. We talked to the cops...they were actually pretty cool. You did leave out kinda fast and loud, which is what caught their attention. I'm not saying anyone else wasn't louder or faster, but you were the last one in line...

and there was a little action, I was however, asleep for it...
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=28385
Old 10-09-2003, 05:35 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: Re: good times

Originally posted by girlieracer757
i dont know if i want jay to post 'um, he's gonna pm me them before they go up!
You wanted me to PM them to you? They're already in "eye-candy"! haha j/k. I got some good pics from last nite. They're getting developed at lunch. Should be up today. (Not you jess, the pics of the wangan peeps.)
Old 10-09-2003, 05:47 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Default Re: Re: Re: good times

Originally posted by VR-4ever
You wanted me to PM them to you? They're already in "eye-candy"! haha j/k. I got some good pics from last nite. They're getting developed at lunch. Should be up today. (Not you jess, the pics of the wangan peeps.)
hahaha as long as they dont go up without my permission, we'll be fine! got that mister? LOL j/k i cant wait to see the pics of your cars, they should be nice!
Old 10-09-2003, 06:14 AM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

Originally posted by blaxican25
you have to show that it's been corrected I think. We talked to the cops...they were actually pretty cool. You did leave out kinda fast and loud, which is what caught their attention. I'm not saying anyone else wasn't louder or faster, but you were the last one in line...

and there was a little action, I was however, asleep for it...
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=28385
yeah thats what i figured...i was last in line...the cop just said it was a $50 fine and no points...and i have a court date...im wondering if i can mail it in...im gonna call and find out

EDIT: nope not prepayable at all...the only exaust ticket that is is "Inadequate Exaust" so...

Last edited by TwoValveKid; 10-09-2003 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:17 AM
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

hey hey HEY....wait...your not talkin bout the show are you? lol
Old 10-09-2003, 06:38 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Originally posted by IllIl II l IIlI
hey hey HEY....wait...your not talkin bout the show are you? lol
am i the only one thats confused???