Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dumb woman who continues to strengthen the "Stupid Women Driver" sterotype.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入
Default Dumb woman who continues to strengthen the "Stupid Women Driver" sterotype.

Was on the way to Wal-mart at Princess Anne and Lynnhaven. I had just turned onto Princess Anne from Windsor Oaks where I got up to 45 through the S curve that goes under the bridge. There were 0 cars around me within a good 200 feet or more. Blinker flashing well in advance (even without traffic), I get ready to merge through the right lanes after the double white lines of the highway merge section. A 2006-ish(?) Nissan Altima comes hauling ass up right behind me (from Princess Anne) and as I am already merged half way into the next lane she attempts to cut me off and start blowing her horn at me.

So I give her the customary in the most polite fashion possible and continue into the far right lane while she continues to tailgate and nearly rear end my car as I turn into the shortcut to Wal-Mart.

She parks near me so I unleash an attitude on her ass thanking her for putting my kids, her daughter as well and myself all in danger on the road. It made me feel better.

She then attempts to run her mouth but I promptly shut her up with blabber. She then says "Ill just call your commanding officer on you!"

My reply was, "Good luck with that.". Apparently she is not only blind on the road but she totally missed the fu manchu and additional 2 days worth of facial hair.

/dumb broad

Old 10-24-2010, 01:41 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Dumb woman who continues to strengthen the "Stupid Women Driver" sterotype.

and the dumb bitch parked in a handicapped spot,was there a sticker on the mirror?
Old 10-24-2010, 01:42 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Dumb woman who continues to strengthen the "Stupid Women Driver" sterotype.

Was she handicapped?
Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

She was black wasn't she. ....
Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

No she wasn't handicapped wither, no sticker in windshield. I'm reporting her now LOL

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage
She was black wasn't she. ....
Latino I think.

update:

Just finished making the report, they are sending out a officer to the location where she is parked. I told them the officer could contact me if additional information was needed as well. Also told them i had a photo of her vehicle in the handicapped section as well.

Last edited by 連続注入; 10-24-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Cunt Punch FTMFW!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:56 PM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

What a dumb bitch.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:19 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

well, as customary around here.....blast her with piss already.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:55 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

should have asked for nudez.

-rep.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:21 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
should have asked for nudez.

-rep.
handicapped latino chick nudez? no thanks.

Quick Reply: Dumb woman who continues to strengthen the "Stupid Women Driver" sterotype.