Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Custom Exhaust Shops in the area? For my 05 GTI

Old 02-28-2011, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Custom Exhaust Shops in the area? For my 05 GTI

I'm planning on putting a new exhaust in my 2005 GTI 1.8T. I've been looking at the turboback exhaust system, and have seen a few full system kits.

But, my buddy told me to shop around a little bit for an exhaust/muffler custom shop that might be able to do it a little bit cheaper.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation
Default Re: Custom Exhaust Shops in the area? For my 05 GTI

superior automotive on portsmouth blvd...they do pretty good work at a really good price most of the time.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Theitalianjob has disabled reputation

Check with All Aspects Motorsports
Old 02-28-2011, 03:21 PM

Jake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond reputeJake. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theitalianjob
Check with All Aspects Motorsports
I talked to Vinnie, he referred me to Racewerks. Talked to them, I plan on getting them to do the chip flash but I'm shopping around a bit for my exhaust.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by jayessoh foto
superior automotive on portsmouth blvd...they do pretty good work at a really good price most of the time.
I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow. I know the labor to install the exhaust itself isn't very expensive, I was just looking for a place that would do a bit of custom work on it to maybe cut down on the material cost side. I'll buy the 42DD or the APR exhaust if I have to, I'd just like to see what I can find. Not too saavy on the custom exhaust guys around here.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

my sister has a turboback APR on her 07 GTI, looks and sounds nice check them out
Old 03-01-2011, 08:47 AM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

there is a euro shop around the greenbeir area. i want to say Professional Place? that does just about anything to vws/benz/merc. forgot whats it called though.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by IRISH_ASSASIN
my sister has a turboback APR on her 07 GTI, looks and sounds nice check them out
I really really want an APR turboback on mine, but I can't bring myself to spend 1,300 bucks on it when 42DD has one thats just as nice if not better for around 750-850. Even then, I'm thinking about doing a catback, or just a 3 inch downpipe on it after I chip it, since I'm only going stage 1.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:11 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

RE_Spec Garage...when I stop being lazy they are gonna redo min for me.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:22 PM
what?

scr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slotoyo
there is a euro shop around the greenbeir area. i want to say Professional Place? that does just about anything to vws/benz/merc. forgot whats it called though.
HB motorworks

Quick Reply: Custom Exhaust Shops in the area? For my 05 GTI