Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Body Shop in Norfolk - State Farm approved?

Old 08-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Body Shop in Norfolk - State Farm approved?

Take it where you want rental coverage follows you not the body shop. I am an adjuster and painted for a long time Joey did the whole side of my truck last year enterprise met me there
Old 08-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Originally Posted by PTAD1
Wait do you really have a brand new 750li? Or was that hypothetical?
Haha, hypothetical

Originally Posted by Broke B16
I believe he has a S/C S2000 on Regas IIRC, or maybe both?

If I had to pick from the list, Elite.

Bowditch is iffy in my book, seen their work. It's OK for a insurance job, but not great.
Yep, S/C S2000 on Regas!

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
elite

i used to work for their gloucester shop. all top notch guys who do really good work, are friendly and will make sure youre 100 percent happy before you pick the car up
Thanks guys, we ended up at Elite who said it'd take ~1.5-2 weeks for it to get all fixed up!
Old 08-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

Originally Posted by Joey@StockOrMod
I do appreciate keeping us in mind, I'm a little confused about the rental though. We do use enterprise and they will pick you up at our location. Does she not have rental protection?
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure myself, I didn't speak with her insurance so I got everything second hand....through a woman....who I'm sure wasn't paying 100% attention. I think it was mostly for her ease of dropping the car off and picking up the rental right off the bat without any additional confusion. So I'm not sure if the rental protection was only through their approved areas or what.

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
I had a deer hit the side of my truck and had Hall Chevrolet do the work. They did a good job and were very accommodating. Plus, they have an Enterprise rental place inside the dealership so you don't have to go off site to get a rental.

And for the question about the rental, if you use an approved State Farm repair facility, they don't require you to make any of the arrangements yourself. They pay the body shop and rental places directly without having to cut a check and you pay the places yourself. Everything is taken care of by State Farm.
I think that's what was up with the rental, I was trying to keep confusion for the gf down to the minimum.