Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Been a long time....

Old 05-06-2017, 04:18 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Been a long time....

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Facebook groups have instant responses and alerts and the traffic for posts is ten times greater than a forum
You also can't easily look up old posts and information, which makes it fucking gay.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

A lot of gun forums and car forums are still successful. It's just this site had a very limited market and when that market grew away from cars (and this forum) it basically died.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:48 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

gun forums remain successful because facebook wants nothing to do with guns and shuts down groups related to them.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:59 AM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

There are plenty of gun fuckbook pages. But yea gun forums are rocking strong as ever.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Facebook prohibits gun sales which imo is why localized gun forums like vaguntrader can still exist. Also old heads are more likely to use that forum than social media. Car and bike forums still thrive because the majority aren`t confined to such a small region and connect to people all around the world.

Facebook is the perfect dumpster for people to dump their fs ads and meet up spots. Plus the likelihood of like minded fuck heads to stroke eachothers e-peen is much greater.

When you can`t even make fun of a primer saturn with pink transformer stickers and a body kit without the entire page turning on you, there is a fucking problem lol....speaking of which, one of those white knights happens to be in the driven fb group

Last edited by Hooch; 05-19-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:27 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I had my fun on facebook. Sick of getting banned for stupid shit like calling people faggots and then not being informed or able to act on local car events or parts that I want to buy as a result so I behave myself now. Mostly anyway. I'm not sure how Mark Cuckerberg has managed to treat his "customers" like such shit and not have everyone just jump ship to something else but good for him, whatever he's doing.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:05 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Holly shitbricks...... Whats happening ya bunch of old fucks!
Old 05-27-2017, 09:06 PM
ONE wheel UP!!

wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7

I'm no where near considered an OG here but I do miss this place. I learned how to troll here and how not to react once the troll hits you! Always had a wide array of material and threads.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Originally Posted by wildmanran7
I'm no where near considered an OG here but I do miss this place. I learned how to troll here and how not to react once the troll hits you! Always had a wide array of material and threads.
Same boat here, definitely not an OG. But boy did I love coming on here while the site was still really active and seeing a new thread getting trolled.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:39 PM
Registered member

Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine

I like cats... not so much the red. rep sentiment

Quick Reply: Been a long time....