Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know of any shops that might let me pay for use of a bay at night?

Old 03-17-2004, 10:27 AM
kaz
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know of any shops that might let me pay for use of a bay at night?

Like the title says I do side work at night occasionally, and I've got enough piling up on me that I could afford to pay for a bay or simply "space" in a garage if a shop had room to spare... I've got all my own tools, even air compressor, so I don't need anything except space... I've got my own home with two car garage but some asshat in my neighborhood is being a pain in my ass and has already attempted to report me for running an autobody/repair shop out of my home for just working on my own cars on the weekend (I have a few if you look at my sig) so working on other cars would defintely get that jerks attention... so I need some place I can use at night/weekends... say 6/7pm to 10-11 at night, then whenever on the weekends... I'm willing to pay a few hundred a month or whatever for the small amount of space I need... Just wasn't sure where to even start looking, so I thought I'd ask here... I'm located in the Great Neck area of Virginia Beach, but anywhere local to me, within say a 15-20 mile radius would be worth considering...

Thanks in advance!