VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Anyone into Disc Golf? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/anyone-into-disc-golf-444749/)

ufctapout 06-18-2012 10:48 AM

Anyone into Disc Golf?

Picked up a couple discs from Play it Again and have been playing with the wife and her brother the last few weekends.

Bayville and Munden Point are two great courses in VB.

Best part...it's free to play.

Anyone else play locally that would be down to play? Now that the days are longer I can still play after work, about 630 or so and still finish before dark.

MORE IMPATIENT 06-18-2012 10:51 AM

Re: Anyone into Disc Golf?

mothertrucker if you are going to munden point from your house you go past my house, pick me up on the way.

for serious I would like to go and play if I dont have my kid to watch

Computer_Nerd 06-18-2012 11:01 AM

people still play this?

TimmyD87 06-18-2012 11:04 AM

yuh

ufctapout 06-18-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 7831259)
mothertrucker if you are going to munden point from your house you go past my house, pick me up on the way.

for serious I would like to go and play if I dont have my kid to watch

Haha that shit took like 50 minutes to get out there yesterday. Beautiful course, just way the hell out there. But for real Rick, I put my daughter in the jogging stroller and take her with me. I give her something to snack on, and she's good to go. She's happy to be outside and there's actually a couple people out there everytime pushing kids around in strollers.

Originally Posted by Digital4N6 (Post 7831280)
people still play this?

I used to play in FL like 7 years ago, hadn't played forever, and just picked it up a couple weeks ago for the first time in years. It's relaxing/fun and doesn't cost anything. Me gusta.

Originally Posted by TimmyD87 (Post 7831286)
yuh

F yuh!

MORE IMPATIENT 06-18-2012 01:25 PM

dont wanna hear it, I was driving 30 mins to come and play racquetball with you when I could literally run to a rec center in 2 minutes.

I wouldnt mind bringing the kid out there to play, he would not be happy in a stroller for so long unless we were running so hed have to run around a bit, family outing over there maybe.

elambz 06-19-2012 09:18 AM

My girlfriend and I play out at munden but we haven't played at all this year

Si Steezo 06-19-2012 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by ufctapout (Post 7831252)
Picked up a couple discs from Play it Again and have been playing with the wife and her brother the last few weekends.

Bayville and Munden Point are two great courses in VB.

Best part...it's free to play.

Anyone else play locally that would be down to play? Now that the days are longer I can still play after work, about 630 or so and still finish before dark.

I play all the time @ Bayville.
I'll PM you my number.

B0MB5 06-20-2012 02:18 PM

I play at Bennets Creek in Suffolk every now and then.

Si Steezo 06-21-2012 03:36 AM

I heard that course is nice but pretty difficult. true story?