Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone ever work for kingsmill

Old 10-04-2003, 06:37 PM
slowest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Default anyone ever work for kingsmill

has anyone worked at kingsmill resort if you have are they cool to work for or a bunch of dicks because i just got a job down there
Old 10-04-2003, 07:29 PM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

where you going to work at??? I am the assistant chief engineer (one of them) up there. I've been up there three weeks and it's a good job. Keep your eyes peeled for a red 2000 VW gti with red wheels or a dark blue 87 VW gti with gunmetal wheels in the employee parking lot....those are mine!
Old 10-04-2003, 07:44 PM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

i got a job as a grounds person oh well i got to start somewere i had heard they were good people to work for and i am just making sure
Old 10-04-2003, 07:51 PM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

all the guys that I have seen in grounds seem to enjoy thier jobs....they're busy as hell right now with all the storm damage, do you know where your going to work at yet??
Old 10-04-2003, 07:57 PM
slowest member

they didnt tell me she said there are three places but i am not sure i still have to go to orintation wendesday and thrusday
Old 10-04-2003, 08:01 PM
common person

cool, hit me up on IM when you find out....and enjoy your orientation class.....hehehe
Old 10-04-2003, 08:22 PM
mini me on boost

mateo189 is an unknown quantity at this point

this dude at work, works ground maintance and he says its easy, but u gota wake up at like 6
Old 10-04-2003, 08:30 PM

wvusteve has disabled reputation

i live there, you can come cut my grass
Old 10-04-2003, 09:00 PM
CHEEE-EEESE

honey honey honey honey honey honey honey

my mommy used to work there
Old 10-05-2003, 08:17 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I golf there often, you can be my caddy. Bitch.

Quick Reply: anyone ever work for kingsmill