Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:07 PM
  #41  
DESTROYS DONUTS !!
 
MORE IMPATIENT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: the seed has sprouted.
Posts: 13,284
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
i think ill be here awile.
as for the fag thing you're "flaming" me right, so dose that not make you the flamers?

no nudes to post anyway and if i had them i doubt i would share,
more than likely just some random chick from the interweb that i would later call myself out on.

how about mazdaspeed eunos....

i'm here for my own amusement, not validation from people i dont know, and so far i'm fairly amused.

you're not a very quick learner.....
MORE IMPATIENT is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 05:15 PM
  #42  
2doors plus 2.
 
Yep4doors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 540
Posts: 1,864
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors
Default

I got money on he fits in with the C-ville krew.


Edit:::

I'm getting closer he lives in a trailor park.

Last edited by Yep4doors; 10-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Yep4doors is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 05:21 PM
  #43  
Anal hammer
 
JacKal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Newport Nubia
Posts: 2,516
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by NasTHatch View Post
I approve of this post.
As I said I lurked a long time. I bought a beater daily when I was in NN from a guy on this site. Didn't join at first because I didn't realize how many posts and useful threads there were that I couldn't see/use.
I've seen you and LH post. And on countless noob threads I learned that You two are the Rep "Jedi" if you will.
I saw you neg someone who was almost to his first medal green all the way to 5 boxes of red. Lesson learned don't piss off OGs definitely don't piss off either of you two. The rest I've just kinda picked up along the way.

As for yardjass Hoss is my favorite term of endearment.
JacKal is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 05:49 PM
  #44  
LET THE HATE FLOW
 
Yardjass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,436
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Fucking right hoss! I haven't had the pleasure of witnessing NasTHatch, Lord H or any of the other OG boss-hosses rape somebody into red metals but I imagine it is pretty fucking hilarious. Gonna have to step up my search for cretins to lure on here...

As for OP, half of the shit I post on here is while I'm fucking trashed and I still manage to not post stupid shit most of the time. Seriously man, it isn't that hard. And wet sand that shit off your headlights for fuck's sake.
Yardjass is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:13 PM
  #45  
Unregistered Member
 
Travis.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 757
Posts: 1,694
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
i think ill be here awile.
as for the fag thing you're "flaming" me right, so dose that not make you the flamers?

no nudes to post anyway and if i had them i doubt i would share,
more than likely just some random chick from the interweb that i would later call myself out on.

how about mazdaspeed eunos....

i'm here for my own amusement, not validation from people i dont know, and so far i'm fairly amused.
then why did you make an introduction thread. no one gives a fuck who you are, especially since you have nothing to offer
Travis. is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:27 PM
  #46  
Anal hammer
 
JacKal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Newport Nubia
Posts: 2,516
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
Fucking right hoss! I haven't had the pleasure of witnessing NasTHatch, Lord H or any of the other OG boss-hosses rape somebody into red metals but I imagine it is pretty fucking hilarious. Gonna have to step up my search for cretins to lure on here...

As for OP, half of the shit I post on here is while I'm fucking trashed and I still manage to not post stupid shit most of the time. Seriously man, it isn't that hard. And wet sand that shit off your headlights for fuck's sake.

Search ohnoez and luvethecock those two were both pretty funny I have to buy patron to see the old SPO threads they used to be like a weekly thing.

i tried to give noobs a chance I feel like some of them might not be half bad if they knew from the jump what not to do but alas it's a failure this one will be period bloody by this time tomorrow.

Last edited by JacKal; 10-22-2013 at 06:53 AM.
JacKal is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM
  #47  
hermit
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 18
Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar Sinistar
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

العثور على الثدي الخاصة بك
vind je eigen tieten
trovi vian propran tits
למצוא את הציצים שלך
löytää oma tissit
Sinistar is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:10 PM
  #48  
i pooped a squirrel
 
Gen_Crunchytoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ravaging shitholes
Posts: 9,348
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by GerMINI View Post
As I said I lurked a long time. I bought a beater daily when I was in NN from a guy on this site. Didn't join at first because I didn't realize how many posts and useful threads there were that I couldn't see/use.
I've seen you and LH post. And on countless noob threads I learned that You two are the Rep "Jedi" if you will.
I saw you neg someone who was almost to his first medal green all the way to 5 boxes of red. Lesson learned don't piss off OGs definitely don't piss off either of you two. The rest I've just kinda picked up along the way.

As for yardjass Hoss is my favorite term of endearment.
LH has a smile that makes you happy instantly and Nast is my man boo thing.

We're overdue for loving Nast!
Gen_Crunchytoes is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:16 PM
  #49  
supermoto or bust
 
Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,514
Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

^^^^ ever since the baby, he's too good to talk to anyone.
Jones is offline  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:18 PM
  #50  
LET THE HATE FLOW
 
Yardjass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,436
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce... myself.

Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
العثور على الثدي الخاصة بك
vind je eigen tieten
trovi vian propran tits
למצוא את הציצים שלך
löytää oma tissit
(Find your own tits)

Yardjass is offline  

Quick Reply: Allow myself to introduce... myself.


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: