Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All these conversions....

Old 09-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default All these conversions....

Who's seen a car, I'm guessing an old RX-7 with new Celica headlights and Supra taillights. I saw it driving by Circuit City over the weekend. Has to be one uglier conversions I've seen lately.

Another one, the widebody Sentra with Z3 headlights and skyline taillights... A friend of mine, but still...

What happened to taste? I know some people are trying their hardest to be original, but damn...

I know there's more out there, but those are the only one's that come to mind at the moment.
Old 09-08-2003, 11:45 AM
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

they just wanna be cool :rollseyes:
Old 09-08-2003, 12:07 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

haha i kinda know the guy in the rx-7. that's just his thing(body work). i've seen the sentra... doesn't look good imo, but that may be their cup of tea.
Old 09-08-2003, 12:11 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

ive basically come to accept the fact that people want the cars the way THEY WANT THEM, its an extension of their personality, i try not to bad mouth the car unless it hinders the way the car is supposed to drive, IE chopping springs.
Old 09-08-2003, 01:17 PM
idiot

S13drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

ive seen the first one at the trashmore park a lot, maybe with some paint it woudl look good, im sure it was a lot of work
Old 09-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna do a del sol with S2000 lights and S15 front end lights. i saw one done and it looked soooooo good.
Old 09-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

i don't mind the weird conversions... jus don't say your shit is fast when you know for a fact it isn't...
Old 09-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Originally posted by Neo Xian Wu
i don't mind the weird conversions... jus don't say your shit is fast when you know for a fact it isn't...
Old 09-08-2003, 08:06 PM
No More Celica

WithoutRegret88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes you HAVE to do a conversion, when theres nothign MADE for your car...I.E. I'm putting Late Model Tiburon Altezzas on my Celica, and custom projection Headlights, because they make absolutely NOTHING aftermarket for an 88, only 90 and up. But, just means that when mine's done, it'll look GOOD...lol. I've got some awesome plans for it, hope to have it all primered and the spoiler on by this weekend..*sighs*. Anyone ever seen the White older model Corvette runnign around here with a ford mustang front end? I saw it today goign to work, and it almost made me cry...wasn't just ugly...it was FUGLY. Such a Shame someone did that to such a nice Vette...
Old 09-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

lol..what about...someone stop by the shop and look at those r32 headlights/taillights I have and do a real nice conversion..lol
and greaser just sell me that s15 front conversion you got going on you don't need it anymore....lol...my 14 needs it more..or i'll be forced to put the r32 lights on my 14..
crs

Quick Reply: All these conversions....