Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Adopt my cats (Bengal & Regular)

Old 05-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Adopt my cats (Bengal & Regular)

Hey guys,

I have two cats that need adoption. One is a F6 slated marble Bengal (supposedly) and he is 1 year old. The other is just a regular house cat and he is 4 years old. They have to go together, I will not separate them and I will have a contract for you to sign saying that you will not separate them. I will include a litter box, food, litter, and a nice cat tree.

(757)839-3632 - Text is preferred

Cat Tree:

Bengal:

Regular Cat:

he's much bigger now:

Last edited by BlackOnBlackGT; 05-23-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:29 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Adopt my cats (Bengal & Regular)

Damn. Well I'm gonna get them, and the regular cat is gonna get loose and run out side.

Jk, good luck
Old 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

That's not the kinda pussy I'm in the market for...
Old 05-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
Damn. Well I'm gonna get them, and the regular cat is gonna get loose and run out side.

Jk, good luck
Haha, yeah, I don't have much control over what happens once they are gone, but they've been together for going on 2 years here shortly, so I'd hate for them to be separated.

Originally Posted by JacKaL
That's not the kinda pussy I'm in the market for...
Might be the only way you can get pussy and not have to pay
Old 05-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
Haha, yeah, I don't have much control over what happens once they are gone, but they've been together for going on 2 years here shortly, so I'd hate for them to be separated.

Might be the only way you can get pussy and not have to pay
Chloroform my friend. I will say this if I were to get a cat it would be another Bengal. They have more energy and personality than all others combined.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:52 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Ay yo I here there's some free pussy up in here. Two at the same time even.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Chloroform my friend. I will say this if I were to get a cat it would be another Bengal. They have more energy and personality than all others combined.
Doesn't count, you have to pay for the chloroform and the rag! We bought him from breeder (the Bengal) he's cool, definitely more active and energetic than the other one. More vocal too. He lets my 3 year old lay on him and get away with pretty much anything. He's honestly more of a dog than a cat, just less needy. Super friendly and tolerant .
Old 05-23-2014, 07:32 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

im actually interested. the cat could use a couple of friends instead of picking on the hamsters
Old 05-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by king TUT
im actually interested. the cat could use a couple of friends instead of picking on the hamsters
Let me know. Number is in the post.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
Let me know. Number is in the post.
have to see how she behaves around other cats first. she is rather hostile to the neighbors cats, yeah but ill let you know