Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

93 Del Sol question

Old 08-22-2015, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts
Default 93 Del Sol question

Hi, i tried searching for this on google and gave up. What are the year(s) of honda strut/springs that can be used on a 1993 Del Sol.

Have been trying to find a set locally and have not had much luck.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:48 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: 93 Del Sol question

You suck at Google. I just found in 15 seconds that 92-00 civics springs will work, or 94-01 Integra.

Keep trying to get that post count up.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:17 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by 93 DelSlow
Hi, i tried searching for this on google and gave up. What are the year(s) of honda strut/springs that can be used on a 1993 Del Sol.

Have been trying to find a set locally and have not had much luck.
Google also said buy a real car honda faggot
Old 08-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

sell it to a 16 year old girl while you still can faggot.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts93 DelSlow is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
You suck at Google. I just found in 15 seconds that 92-00 civics springs will work, or 94-01 Integra.

Keep trying to get that post count up.
Wow, this happend to be the first post and could care less about a "post count" on some website where a bunch of asshats acting hard think its cool to.... have a post count evidently?

Originally Posted by DOOM
Google also said buy a real car honda faggot
To this one, i didnt but anything... i actually traded something worth a few hundred dollards for a toy. Keep judging people...Faggot.

Originally Posted by :Hooch:
sell it to a 16 year old girl while you still can faggot.
So, asking a question isnt considered a real post and the trash and bashing is? Fuck you, Fuck the two above me. You all represent this area like a bunch of roid raging assholes and can keep circle jerking each other. To the few people on this site who actually have half a brain and a pair of balls im sorry that you are here.

Last edited by 93 DelSlow; 08-23-2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Forgot to address the first two
Old 08-23-2015, 10:31 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Wow, this happend to be the first post and could care less about a "post count" on some website where a bunch of asshats acting hard think its cool to.... have a post count evidently?

To this one, i didnt but anything... i actually traded something worth a few hundred dollards for a toy. Keep judging people...Faggot.

So, asking a question isnt considered a real post and the trash and bashing is? Fuck you, Fuck the two above me. You all represent this area like a bunch of roid raging assholes and can keep circle jerking each other. To the few people on this site who actually have half a brain and a pair of balls im sorry that you are here.
You mad, breh?
Old 08-23-2015, 07:52 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Only poor white trash meth addicts own these shit box throw away cars, no respectable white person would be seen or around such human trash.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

If you hadn`t picked up on this by now....honda folk are hated worse than cock smoking crack heads.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:29 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by DOOM
Only poor white trash meth addicts own these shit box throw away cars, no respectable white person would be seen or around such human trash.
This is true, because when one is seen in or around such automotive and/or human trash, it also tends to mean that cocks are frequently seen in or around their mouth.

Last edited by Yardjass; 08-24-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:31 AM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Yardjass
This is true, because when one is seen in or around such automotive and/or human trash, it also tends to mean that cocks are frequently seen in around their mouth.
True, plus poor people are in bad health.