Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

911 wreck

Old 04-15-2005, 05:53 AM
follow me if you can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigd0915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 911 wreck

Originally Posted by litlespic
Not laughing at your grandma and my condolences go out for her, but that situating got a smurk on my face trying to picture that car spining in the intersection.

I was working one night, and we noticed a fire truck going across a RR crossing, we were a good 200 yards away from him, well damned if the fire truck didnt flip the fuck out yank the wheel and go slidding on its side... Low and behold we bought the city of chesapeake a brand spanking new fire truck.
tell me about it.. i laughed my ass off when she told me... i was like no way in hell this car went spinning... she drank a little ole crow and was fine the next day..
Old 04-15-2005, 06:10 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought it was another thread about september 11th.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:54 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

the guy was a moron for not wearing his seatbelt, but i don't like how they're trying to play down the fact that the ambulance driver fucked up by making a big deal about his past record.

even if there are lights and sirens on, it's technically only "asking" for permission to run the red light... it's still their fault if they hit somone.

That was told to me by a cop who sat next to me in driving school... she ran a redlight with her lights and siren on and got t-boned... her precinct was still held responsible because despite her emergency equipment being activated, she was still lawfully at fault by running the red light.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:05 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

hmm weird thing is i was in an accident becasue of an ambulance at that very same intersection about 2 years ago. ambulance was coming up s plaza tr with out lights on and tried to stop before the intersection and ended up stoppin in the middle of holland rd and into thru traffic....cop at the scene said it happens all the time right there for some reason