Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-27-2014, 02:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I thought you were getting rid of that Jeep....
Old 10-30-2014, 03:05 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I thought you were getting rid of that Jeep....
Ever seen Christine? Yeah...

I love it, but I also miss having a nice car--or even just something that got reasonably good gas mileage and had a comfortable ride. lol!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

New exhaust on my 135i. Remus quad axleback + Maddad Mid-pipes. Pretty happy with how it sounds now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2BtUQTEriE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atekmFlAYc4
Old 11-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Registered member

davej has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RawrImAMonster
New exhaust on my 135i.]
that sounds wicked! nice job!
Old 11-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Registered member

the 02 at it's first autox in verona.

Old 11-13-2014, 12:38 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Oh my god. You have a 2002? I FUCKING LOVE that car. I very nearly traded for one with a guy who was working on my 318ti. It was just sitting on a lot in Christiansburg looking all sad. He said we could trade keys and go and I very nearly pulled the trigger, but it looked like it needed just a little bit more work than I was capable of doing myself. How's the reliability? Either way that's a great lookin car man. Any chance we could see more angles of it?
Old 11-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Oh my god. You have a 2002? I FUCKING LOVE that car. I very nearly traded for one with a guy who was working on my 318ti. It was just sitting on a lot in Christiansburg looking all sad. He said we could trade keys and go and I very nearly pulled the trigger, but it looked like it needed just a little bit more work than I was capable of doing myself. How's the reliability? Either way that's a great lookin car man. Any chance we could see more angles of it?
Oooo...shoulda done it. =) It's been pretty solid. PO took great care of it and used it as a daily for a couple of years. I ran into some electrical issues after about 6 months but those are sorted now (hopefully). still have hopes and dreams for the car, but we'll see how quickly it progresses.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:14 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Dude! Seeing that is making me wish I had done it especially now that the 318 never gets driven anymore. That is a sweet little car and I'm jelly as hell. Your car has inspired me. I may have to take a drive and see if that 2002 is still on the lot.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:10 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

That is straight thuggin. And look at those little wheels!

It makes me hope my POS will be ready for AutoX next year. If not, I might just say fuck it and get a miata.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!