Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-16-2014, 05:30 PM
is waiting for vtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

A3 looks good Dude man!

Thanks Chris! Love these old bikes!

Originally Posted by ej1995
only partially. damn it! i'm in love with that bike.

Cant tell looking at this tiny screen, is that a 360?
Yep, 360 twin. I've been looking at pictures of them for a few years. I'm glad I finally got off my ass and did it. So much fun!

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
That bike is fucking awesome. Well done.
Thanks! I hate seeing an old bike hacked up. If you aren't going to leave it stock then at least do it right.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm horrible with usernames sometimes... Todd, right?
Yep! What's up Adam!

Last edited by NVER ENF; 04-16-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:26 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Ah, thought so! Just sold mine a couple weeks ago Kind of heartbroken about it, but it wasn't doing me any good.

That thing is sexy, man! Nicely done!
Old 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
go hard

dude man has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
A3 looks good Dude man!

Thanks Chris! Love these old bikes!

Yep, 360 twin. I've been looking at pictures of them for a few years. I'm glad I finally got off my ass and did it. So much fun!

Thanks! I hate seeing an old bike hacked up. If you aren't going to leave it stock then at least do it right.

Yep! What's up Adam!
Thanks todd
Old 04-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Glad to see this section is alive again, also hope to see you guys out now that summer is on the way.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:26 AM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

New mods for the 135i this week. BMS JB4 (tuner), BMS Dual Cone Intakes, Active Autowerke charge pipe, Active Autowerke BOV

Before I get shit for the BOV, these cars have MAP's not MAF's. It doesn't hurt performance at all and the factory diverter valves/charge pipe tend to leak at higher than stock boost so it is a necessary upgrade. You can get aftermarket diverter valves but the charge pipe and valve itself is a good bit more expensive.

With these mods it should be setting at about 350whp or 400bhp.

Name:  WRAEwuh.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  250.5 KB
Old 05-01-2014, 05:49 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Good luck with the JB4, I've heard of guy having problems with them when it gets hot out. Apparently it's a common problem with the piggyback tuners.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
Good luck with the JB4, I've heard of guy having problems with them when it gets hot out. Apparently it's a common problem with the piggyback tuners.
Maybe the early versions. I haven't heard of any problems with the new ones and I did pretty extensive research before picking it over cobb.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

I drove a stock 135i that was a trade in with about 10k miles on it. Neat car, I can understand the modifications. I would never be able to keep it stock if I owned it. Would really have enjoyed it more had I gotten the chance to stretch its legs a bit.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by ej1995
I drove a stock 135i that was a trade in with about 10k miles on it. Neat car, I can understand the modifications. I would never be able to keep it stock if I owned it. Would really have enjoyed it more had I gotten the chance to stretch its legs a bit.
Yeah it was either an Evo X or one of these. These are way more livable as a daily driver and they make more power for the money than the Evo so I went with this. As long as it doesn't become a problem child, I'm going to have this one for a while.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

How many miles are on it?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!