Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

In need of advice...

Old 09-24-2013, 05:45 PM
2doors plus 2.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by ufctapout
You'll be fine OP.

Confidence is everything.

Walk into that courtroom like you own it. Tell the judge you fucked his mother.

You got this.
Best advice yet srsly.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Default Re: In need of advice...

If the cop writes the wrong code on the ticket( ) then you'll get it dropped. If you're smart you might get it reduced, but you went to Va Driven for personal advice . . . .
Old 09-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Definitely get a lawyer its worth every penny.

You can also ask to see the calibration results before and after the cops shift and hope he doesn't have them.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

yea...the whole calibration angle doesn't work anymore sadly. I would almost consider the method he did "entrapment", but, they 5oh, they can do whatever. BTW, you're dreaming if you think $400 constitutes a good lawyer. Plan on spending about a G on a lawyer, and definitely do it. You should expect to have a restricted license for 6mo-1yr, some community service, and maybe some fines. You hope the jail time gets suspended.

Side note.....you got to 90mph in a r53??? You brave bastard.

Last edited by BSeriesTurbo; 09-24-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:31 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

you poor dumb bastard. if you think you are facing jail time, the most important thing to do is to post on a car forum asking for advice. i hope you get dp'd, seriously.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:18 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

so was going 90mph worth it?
Old 09-25-2013, 09:29 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by nosediv3
so was going 90mph worth it?
It was stupid trust me I'm fully aware of that. I will definitely be watching my speed. Hopefully the communist wealth of Virginia sees things the same way but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:06 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by GerMINI
It was stupid trust me I'm fully aware of that. I will definitely be watching my speed. Hopefully the communist wealth of Virginia sees things the same way but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
The State loves money, free money. The State also has many unmarked vehicles, take it from someone who knows. You have to be bringing lots of unwanted attention to get pulled in a unmarked vehicle, yes people get pulled by unmarked cars all the time. But the unmarked vehicles are doing other things out there.

Just a word of advice, hope you gave no real answers that will hurt you in court. Pro tip, when you pull off you see the cop still sitting there, he's not changing radio stations or playing angry birds, he's writing down every response you said for court purposes.

Hire a good lawyer and let him do the talking.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by DOOM
The State loves money, free money. The State also has many unmarked vehicles, take it from someone who knows. You have to be bringing lots of unwanted attention to get pulled in a unmarked vehicle, yes people get pulled by unmarked cars all the time. But the unmarked vehicles are doing other things out there.

Just a word of advice, hope you gave no real answers that will hurt you in court. Pro tip, when you pull off you see the cop still sitting there, he's not changing radio stations or playing angry birds, he's writing down every response you said for court purposes.

Hire a good lawyer and let him do the talking.
ProTip noted

And no sir I answered only the questions I needed to, admitted to nothing, was polite, and went on with my day.
I don't have any beef with law dogs. They do their job and I've been fortunate enough to never had any truly bad experience with them. I just think the way he went about catching me was shady. I can almost guarantee I wasn't the only person he tagged that day.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

hahaha nothing shady about a cop catching you doing illegal things. I'm glad he did. I wish there were more unmarked cars for people like you. Guess the next thing you'll bitch about is paying for hooker services and she being a unmarked cop and you didn't get your wang dang sucked like you were trying to illegally do.

Quick Reply: In need of advice...