Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

"WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Old 10-10-2013, 12:24 PM
TonzAGunz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88
Default Re: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Just because "his tech" worked on it doesnt mean its adrenalines fault. Where is your invoice that says adrenaline at the top? Oh, you dont have one? Then you dont have a complaint with the shop.

Im not taking either side here as it sounds like maybe both of you were in the wrong a little bit. That being said, you can always take him to small claims court. No lawyers, and you cant sue for more than 2000 bucks. You represent yourself and he represents himself. You tell the judge your case, show the texts, the videos, the repair statement from another shop....whatever. He shows his evidence or witnesses or whatever and then the judge makes the call. If you win, he pays you, if you lose, you learn a lesson.

Either way, dont bash the shop for a deal that the owner made on the side.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto

You have a 500whp car, with a stock transmission, they break.
Bingo

I have this image in my head of a 500whp teg banging through the gears on a stock trans on their way home to see what type of difference in performance he suffered over the gsr. Destroys trans in the process then in a panic tries to drop the problem in the last person who touched it`s lap.

This is just an opinion.. probably a bias one at that since i just assume every person in a quick honda is a gear banging parking lot dweller that drives and acts like a douche

Last edited by Hooch; 10-10-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mr White
Bingo

I have this image in my head of a 500whp teg banging through the gears on a stock trans on their way home to see what type of difference in performance he suffered over the gsr. Destroys trans in the process then in a panic tries to drop the problem in the last person who touched it`s lap.

This is just an opinion.. probably a bias one at that since i just assume every person in a quick honda is a gear banging parking lot dweller that drives and acts like a douche

This guy is onto something here people lol
Old 10-11-2013, 12:07 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

So much stupid for one person, this should be SPO material.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

lol at trying to daily a 500hp honda with stock ls trans
Old 10-11-2013, 03:10 AM
Registered member

eg dude has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mr White
Bingo

Lol bro trans was shit from day one and they no it
Old 10-11-2013, 03:22 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
So much stupid for one person, this should be SPO material.
This.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:02 AM
AWD4G63

screamneagle has disabled reputation

I completely agree with the deal on the side with no paperwork or anything not being the right way to do stuff, but the only thing I ask is if he trades parts that are supposed to be good and admits they are not 100% after the fact, that's bs, again I know its on the side and has nothing to do with adrenaline, but in the same manner it seems like with him running a business, he would be a little more understanding that the fact that the tranny was not right from the get go. I guess what I am trying to say is , Corey traded a good tranny for one that he thought was good also, it ended up not being the case and now Phil does not want to fix it, it just seems suspect imo. I have seem a lot of adrenalines cars and they are very well done, but in this case it doesn't seem right to me.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Honestly I see both parties making bad choices. Eg dude you have to admit trading for a part without testing it was a gross lack of judgement. The red flags were there you kinda chose to ignore them. I can see where you're coming from being pissed but it's at least 50% of your own doing. Paperwork my friend paperwork. A simple jotting down of the deal and two signatures would've cleared you of the burden of having to come out of pocket.

As for Phil the guy does have a point you told him it was in good working order and it wasn't. You admitted that it had issues and you didn't know about any of it, still the guy has a good complaint. In your line of work reputation is everything and if it were me I'd make this right just to show future potential customers that you stand behind your work. Your name is associated with the business. Whether he beat on it after the fact is a mute point. It wasn't what you claimed it was from the beginning. You honestly don't know what shape the transmission was in by your own accord. All in all it just seems like a smart business move IMO
Old 10-11-2013, 10:35 AM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

Originally Posted by GerMINI
Honestly I see both parties making bad choices. Eg dude you have to admit trading for a part without testing it was a gross lack of judgement. The red flags were there you kinda chose to ignore them. I can see where you're coming from being pissed but it's at least 50% of your own doing. Paperwork my friend paperwork. A simple jotting down of the deal and two signatures would've cleared you of the burden of having to come out of pocket.

As for Phil the guy does have a point you told him it was in good working order and it wasn't. You admitted that it had issues and you didn't know about any of it, still the guy has a good complaint. In your line of work reputation is everything and if it were me I'd make this right just to show future potential customers that you stand behind your work. Your name is associated with the business. Whether he beat on it after the fact is a mute point. It wasn't what you claimed it was from the beginning. You honestly don't know what shape the transmission was in by your own accord. All in all it just seems like a smart business move IMO
well said.

Quick Reply: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks