Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

"WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Old 10-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eg dude has disabled reputation
Default Re: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

So if this deal was between us why was your tech driving my car after I told you over phone nobody but you was to drive it
Old 10-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Registered member

How did Dan fix trans? And it's still messed up and everyone be patient I'm using my phone to do this
Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered member

And if you don't recall I gave you 80 for a cap and rotor then I also had to buy a dizzy for two something that you was suppose to replace since you burnt my old one up which was also new when I brought it to you
Old 10-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Registered member

So what's adrenalines policy if its good past the stop sign at end of your street after it's not your problem?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Listen, your post went from me having your car for 3 weeks at a time, giving you a bad transmission. To me editing text messages, to you now having a bill, to me now burning up your distributor, to your transmission not working.

You gave me $60.00 to pay for your distributor cap/rotor and $20.00 of gas that I put in your tank, because it was on E. When you brought it to me.

You asked me what you owe me for getting it running, and I told you, that you didn't owe me anything, but to pay for the parts and gas. Which you had no issue with paying for.

It's all very simple, yet you are making it complicated. You asked me to get your car running, I did. We swapped "used" transmissions even trade.

It had shifting issues, I didn't know about, I took it back out, fixed the issues. Gave you a running car, with a working transmission.

You have a 500whp car, with a stock transmission, they break. Dan said it was fine, RJ drove it for an hour, it was fine(had a small scrape into 5th). The car left fine.

Now it's not fine, and you want somebody to blame. You're continue to lie, and go off topic about RJ driving your car. You never told me you had an issue with someone else driving it. I'm done. All the facts are there.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
Listen, your post went from me having your car for 3 weeks at a time, giving you a bad transmission. To me editing text messages, to you now having a bill, to me now burning up your distributor, to your transmission not working.

You gave me $60.00 to pay for your distributor cap/rotor and $20.00 of gas that I put in your tank, because it was on E. When you brought it to me.

You asked me what you owe me for getting it running, and I told you, that you didn't owe me anything, but to pay for the parts and gas. Which you had no issue with paying for.

It's all very simple, yet you are making it complicated. You asked me to get your car running, I did. We swapped "used" transmissions even trade.

It had shifting issues, I didn't know about, I took it back out, fixed the issues. Gave you a running car, with a working transmission.

You have a 500whp car, with a stock transmission, they break. Dan said it was fine, RJ drove it for an hour, it was fine(had a small scrape into 5th). The car left fine.

Now it's not fine, and you want somebody to blame. You're continue to lie, and go off topic about RJ driving your car. You never told me you had an issue with someone else driving it. I'm done. All the facts are there.
Your right all the facts are there the txt I sent you right after I left has dates it was 30min after your shop that trans really started to act up it was never fixed from day one . I take it back you only put up txt you wanted people to see and edited mine out.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered member

And my 500hp car firing issue still wasent fixed by you replaced ecu acouple days after I got home and put matts tune back on and nomore issue so before you act like I raced my car alway home just sit back and look at how stupid that sounded
Old 10-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Registered member

This is what I want to no are you buying new syncros for trans you got me on ?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Registered member

Someone please answer me this if your car had fire issue you take to get fixed then thank it was fixed but it wasent the first time are you going to trust someone that tells you its good now, then dog your car home 70 miles with no car trailer following you and take the risk of braking down to try a trans out?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:49 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by eg dude
Someone please answer me this if your car had fire issue you take to get fixed then thank it was fixed but it wasent the first time are you going to trust someone that tells you its good now, then dog your car home 70 miles with no car trailer following you and take the risk of braking down to try a trans out?
Did you just ask a Forum with 80% broke Honda kids, what they would do with a 500hp Honda with a *mint/fresh* trans?? Are you expecting some sort of intelligent answer?

Quick Reply: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks