Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

"WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Old 10-08-2013, 03:41 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Originally Posted by eg dude
also said that the trans was purchased from a kid because he couldn't pay bill and he bought diff his self and put it in and that it was fresh only three dyno pulls after he put in his car..
I'm just gonna go ahead and say this...

There's a reason it was only in for 3 pulls and then removed....Should've been a pretty good giveaway

Just saying
Old 10-08-2013, 07:01 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by all4sr's
I'm just gonna go ahead and say this...

There's a reason it was only in for 3 pulls and then removed....Should've been a pretty good giveaway

Just saying
This
Old 10-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Registered member

eg dude has disabled reputation

Let me reframe what I said in previous comment, I was told the trans only had three pulls on the dyno since the diff was put in and it was straight no issues and he wanted a more aggressive track trans with different gears which I had so it went from there

Last edited by eg dude; 10-09-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:04 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Sorry for the late response guys, just saw this. Wow.... I don't know where to start.

I'll attach all of the text messages so you can get a full context of the actual conversation, and how cleverly he tried to twist this.

I agreed to get Corey's car running if we could trade transmissions. The LS transmission that I had, got a brand new Quaiffe LSD installed, then saw a couple of dyno sessions, and the track 2 times I believe. The transmission was never pulled out of the vehicle because it went bad.

The car that it was in was making over 750whp on the dyno, and happened to crack the main cap in half. The car was driven off the dyno, we put in on a lift, to find the problem(broken main cap) Keep in mind this transmission never gave us any issues.

The customer a couple of months later decided to sell the car to us because he did not have the money to fix it, and was done with the project. We purchased the car.

When Corey dropped his car off. I believe September 31st a Saturday(we are closed Sat.) As you will see in the attached text messages.

September 3rd: I got his car running, he had mismatched parts in the distributor, off distributors he had mixed and matched( what he told me). The car got a Honda Cap/Rotor, and ran fine.

September 4th: I had swapped the transmissions out.

September 5th: Corey picked up his car, and had issues with the transmission going into reverse, and later that evening told me it was scraping, and was missing the reverse light switch. Upon which I asked him to try a different shift linkage, which he said he had 3 linkages. If that didn't fix anything to bring it back to me.

September 16th: Corey dropped of the vehicle.

September 18th: Our tech went out to test drive the transmission after flushing the fluid, to see what the issues were. The distributor went out, he got stuck on the side of the highway, we towed the vehicle back in.

September 20th: Corey came by the shop to sell some parts off the car. I gave him his re manufactured distributor to either exchange for another one, but I asked for a Honda distributor, after many issues with aftermarket distributors.

September 25th: We got the transmission back out of the car. And I had Dan Driskill pick it up for me to take a look and see what was going on.

September 30th(Monday): Dan had a chance to look at the transmission, I came over there personally, we found a check ball that was wedged into the bolt, with the spring stuck inside. We replaced the broken part. Dan looked over the transmission again, we both agreed that it looked fine, nothing was destroyed, or any gears/synchros eaten up. We put the transmission back together, and it was installed the same day.

October 2nd(Wednesday): Corey came down to Richmond to do other business, and I met him after hours, to get a distributor from him, so I could start the car and test drive it.

October 4th(Friday): The car was test driven, everything worked great, the transmission had a slight scrape going into 5th, which I told Corey about, and said at this point I was not taking his transmission out again, but that I would buy him a 5th gear syncro, if he wanted. He came picked the car up this same day, and all of the sudden, that evening nothing was working according to him again.

So to bring this to conclusion, I got the car running as promised, took the transmission out after the shifting issue, which I was not aware it had. Replaced the check ball that caused the shifting issues. Dan Driskill made sure everything was good. Filled your transmission with Torco RTF. Did everything I could to make this right. You do know right? "That you can take a brand new transmission, and destroy it instantly if you do something wrong driving it, right?

And in return, I got threatened to go to court over this, and that everyone was going to hear about this? That's fine, as long as everyone knows the truth.

To this day, I have not popped the case off the transmission you gave me to even see if it is "MINT" as you say. Because I trusted your word. The first time I got your car, I had it Sep 1st-5th, the second time Sep 18th-30th, and the reason you picked it up later was because we had to have a distributor for it to test it out.

Last edited by AdrenalineAuto; 10-09-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Registered member

When we met in short pump I gave you a dizzy, you had car until that fri how didn't you have time to test the trans out? Part of the deal was to fix the issue with dizzy if you sent car back the first time then when I brought back the second time and it went out again shows issue wasent fixed. As far as you offering to pay for syncro you didn't mention that I brung that up to you and when I said replace all gears that was messed up then you said come get car you wasent going to argue. So before you edit txt and block stuff out you should remember I have the ones you txt me to. With that being said there's nothing else for me to do but post the two videos of car I made when I left your shop the first time. The junk trans you have me speaks for its self
Old 10-09-2013, 10:42 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Sounds to me like he was given a busted transmission (whether you knew it or not), and it got even worse because he drove with it like that.

You represented it at something that it wasn't (again, whether you knew it or not), so I'd be pissed if I were him too (wouldn't anyone in his shoes?).

This is why business transactions should happen on paper. Little recourse without a paper trail of legitimate receipts.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:46 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eg dude
When we met in short pump I gave you a dizzy, you had car until that fri how didn't you have time to test the trans out? Part of the deal was to fix the issue with dizzy if you sent car back the first time then when I brought back the second time and it went out again shows issue wasent fixed. As far as you offering to pay for syncro you didn't mention that I brung that up to you and when I said replace all gears that was messed up then you said come get car you wasent going to argue. So before you edit txt and block stuff out you should remember I have the ones you txt me to. With that being said there's nothing else for me to do but post the two videos of car I made when I left your shop the first time. The junk trans you have me speaks for its self
I have not edited any texts, you can go look through them again.

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Sounds to me like he was given a busted transmission (whether you knew it or not), and it got even worse because he drove with it like that.

You represented it at something that it wasn't (again, whether you knew it or not), so I'd be pissed if I were him too (wouldn't anyone in his shoes?).

This is why business transactions should happen on paper. Little recourse without a paper trail of legitimate receipts.
The transmission was taken apart, fixed, and checked over. Had no issues. After it left, I do not know what he did with it. Also this was no business deal, it was personal with me and him. I fixed his car for free, to get an even trade on transmissions. Fixed the issues with the transmission.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Registered member

Now if you fixed this issue the first time I picked car up how the no fire issue happen? Then our deal was you fix for FREE i walk away with no bill you said that I have txt. Instead I walked away with $300 bill and a busted trans from you

Last edited by eg dude; 10-09-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Registered member

Fixed issues with trans really bro how? You even said in txt it still scraped so how you fix. I txt you right when I left your shop and told you it all was messed up and you drove the car the first time when I brought back and seen for yourself
Old 10-09-2013, 11:17 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

Are you confused? You just posted a text message, of when the car went out to get test driven before the transmission was ever pulled out or fixed. I don't know what bill you had and with who?

The car was towed back to the shop, and then the transmission was taken out, fixed and installed.
You told me when you brought me another distributor that your buddy at Advance replaced for you.

Maybe Dan can comment on the condition of your transmission, when we looked it over and fixed it

Quick Reply: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks