Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

"WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

Old 10-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eg dude has disabled reputation
Default "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

I made a deal with the Phil Nikolenko, the owner of Adrenaline Auto Works in Richmond, Va for my gsr transmission with an ats differential that was in mint condition. No grinds, pop outs. nothing, fresh----for his ls transmission with quaife lsd which was supposed to also be in good condition with no issues, but that wasn't the case. Second grinds, fifth grinds and the car wont go in reverse. After Phil put his transmission in my car he told me to come pick it up so when I got there 3 weeks ago I noticed the problems after I left the shop. A couple miles down the road I pulled over because I had a check engine light come on indicating that the speedometer wasn't working. I looked at my speed sensor and it wasn't plugged up and there was a good amount of grease on my transmission and I also noticed that the t-bracket bolts were loose to the transmission with one barely in. At this point I called Phil and he showed up at the store where I pulled over. I showed him the issue and all he said was, "go home, drive it, see if it gets any better. If not bring it back and I'll fix it." I brought it back a couple days later and he drove the car and saw the issues for himself. I then left my car and about 3 weeks later, which was today, I got a text saying that the transmission was fine, it just had a little scrape in 5th gear. Our deal was that he would take care of a matter with my car getting fire for free and swap the transmissions. The firing issue was never fixed AND I had to replace a new distributor at my expense because the other one that was on the car, which was also new when dropped off, was burnt up while at his shop. He basically put new distributor on then called me, without looking into the reason why my last distributor burnt up, and said, "Come get your car." So I arrived in Richmond today to get my car and asked him to make it right and just buy me new syncro's for the transmission and I'd be happy putting them in myself and he just said, "Try the tranny first." Well, it wasn't 5 miles down the road, as soon as the transmission got warm, second, forth and fifth were scrapping bad and was worse than the first time I picked the car up. The firing issue was not fixed either because as of right now my car sits infront of the house with another blown up distributor. My car was sent to Adrenaline Auto Works thinking it was going to have a better transmission for the street, being that I daily the car and the GSR with ATS diff was too aggressive for the street and he needed a good track transmission and I thought we were both helping eachother out, but in the long run he screwed me out of a perfectly good transmission and the issue with my car was never fixed and now I have to buy another new distributor, fix transmission and fix my firing issue, which I thought a professional car shop was going to do, but it looks like my car was worked on in somebodies backyard that didn't know what they were doing. Ive now been out of my car for a month and have another issue with the tran to worry about on top of the no fire issue. I texted him when I got home and said he could make it right by buying syncros and all he said was, "Stop texting me." I have numerous texts and pictures from this incident that I would not mind showing anyone. I just feel as if I needed to put this out there for other people that might think about taking their car to this so called professional car shop so that they cannot get fucked like I did.

Last edited by eg dude; 10-05-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:28 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks

pit dem texxss up herre bruh
Old 10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by boredom
pit dem texxss up herre bruh
This. Lets see this shit.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

Originally Posted by eg dude
I made a deal with the Phil Nikolenko, the owner of Adrenaline Auto Works in Richmond, Va for my gsr transmission with an ats differential that was in mint condition. No grinds, pop outs. nothing, fresh----for his ls transmission with quaife lsd which was supposed to also be in good condition with no issues, but that wasn't the case. Second grinds, fifth grinds and the car wont go in reverse. After Phil put his transmission in my car he told me to come pick it up so when I got there 3 weeks ago I noticed the problems after I left the shop. A couple miles down the road I pulled over because I had a check engine light come on indicating that the speedometer wasn't working. I looked at my speed sensor and it wasn't plugged up and there was a good amount of grease on my transmission and I also noticed that the t-bracket bolts were loose to the transmission with one barely in. At this point I called Phil and he showed up at the store where I pulled over. I showed him the issue and all he said was, "go home, drive it, see if it gets any better. If not bring it back and I'll fix it." I brought it back a couple days later and he drove the car and saw the issues for himself. I then left my car and about 3 weeks later, which was today, I got a text saying that the transmission was fine, it just had a little scrape in 5th gear. Our deal was that he would take care of a matter with my car getting fire for free and swap the transmissions. The firing issue was never fixed AND I had to replace a new distributor at my expense because the other one that was on the car, which was also new when dropped off, was burnt up while at his shop. He basically put new distributor on then called me, without looking into the reason why my last distributor burnt up, and said, "Come get your car." So I arrived in Richmond today to get my car and asked him to make it right and just buy me new syncro's for the transmission and I'd be happy putting them in myself and he just said, "Try the tranny first." Well, it wasn't 5 miles down the road, as soon as the transmission got warm, second, forth and fifth were scrapping bad and was worse than the first time I picked the car up. The firing issue was not fixed either because as of right now my car sits infront of the house with another blown up distributor. My car was sent to Adrenaline Auto Works thinking it was going to have a better transmission for the street, being that I daily the car and the GSR with ATS diff was too aggressive for the street and he needed a good track transmission and I thought we were both helping eachother out, but in the long run he screwed me out of a perfectly good transmission and the issue with my car was never fixed and now I have to buy another new distributor, fix transmission and fix my firing issue, which I thought a professional car shop was going to do, but it looks like my car was worked on in somebodies backyard that didn't know what they were doing. Ive now been out of my car for a month and have another issue with the tran to worry about on top of the no fire issue. I texted him when I got home and said he could make it right by buying syncros and all he said was, "Stop texting me." I have numerous texts and pictures from this incident that I would not mind showing anyone. I just feel as if I needed to put this out there for other people that might think about taking their car to this so called professional car shop so that they cannot get fucked like I did.
TL;DR
Old 10-05-2013, 05:17 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Want to see texts
Old 10-05-2013, 05:55 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

This is why I pay for things with currency rather than used auto parts.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Registered member

you wouldn't think that a so called professionally shop would get you like that pics of txt are up they speak for itself... trans is far from perfect when 2,4,5 scrape and no reverse how was that trans straight from what I was told from that dude
Old 10-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Registered member

they started on my car aug29 weeks later is when I got it back and trans was jacked up so took it back days later he drove car and seen for himself and agreed to fix. he called days later and said they flushed fluid out and redone still the same lol the grinds is so hard I told him wasent a fluid issue. so I called weeks later because I never heard from him he then said he sent trans off to his buddy Dan where he was looking at it and it would be fixed. he then put back in car then sent me that txt saying second was fixed lil scrape in fifth it was good to go. someone please tell me whats good about a trans that's scrapes. this man wont even buy syncros when I told him I would put them in myself. Dudes a joke just like adrenaline autoworks
Old 10-05-2013, 08:01 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

so at no point did either of you test drive the others car? i know his is a shop car or whatever and people tend to be douche's about non shop employees in them, but not a test ride or nothing? you eff'd up pretty good, unless im doing a deal with someone ive known and trusted for a while, im not just gonna throw good parts/cash your way on faith. also seems like the shop owner or whoever he is could be shady, but if he's offering to buy the synchro, take it, save the texts, get fixed somewhere else with a written assessment of the current state before and after they touch it, then see how you would fair legally.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Seems all the texts point to he fucked you good long and hard. My only question is did you not test tranny out before the swap?

Quick Reply: "WARNING" adrenline autoworks are crooks