Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 02-23-2009, 01:16 PM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 02-24-2009, 04:07 PM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

so he does custom fabricating and engine rebuilds/swaps, does he also install turbo kits?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:42 PM
-Rep Legion

Yes, yes, & yes.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:49 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by idkmybffEM1ly
so he does custom fabricating and engine rebuilds/swaps, does he also install turbo kits?
yes everything on that integra in the picture was done in house, fabing charge pipes, custom 3 inch ac comp. down pipe, dump tube... the list goes on.... but yes to answer your question, we can do almost anything u want aside from body kit installs
Old 02-24-2009, 07:12 PM
-Rep Legion

But he does do underglow neon installs
Old 03-08-2009, 07:15 PM

slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92 slowintegra92

Quick prop's for Shawn..He did a install on my VW GTI 20th AE today..turbo back. His first time wrenching on a dub..being a typical vw i tried to give him a problem or two but he was able to come up with a solution that got the job done with no problems..The install was great and the welding was top notch, he even fixed another weld for me for free just to help out and make sure the job was done right. So again for Shawn. I would refer any one i knew to him! Thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

EL_PAPI has disabled reputation

Shawn is a really good guy . He work on my car tonight and didn't take that long.
He is really good Thank Shawn. He did a swap for me . I would refer him also too.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:49 PM
i gotta P.H.D

pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy pimpinainteasy

Originally Posted by 1Bar EM1

I was very impressed with Shawn's work on my car. The way i see it, he's the only man for the job

thanks again
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

OneBadSSS has disabled reputation

Shawn is the man! I just recently bought a 2000 Civic EX coupe for a new daily driver and I brought it to Shawn for the "100k miles maintenance service" and he hooked me up! I dropped the car off at 10am and it was ready for pickup by 3pm and in that time he changed out all the belts, water pump, tranny fluid, coolant and he even tossed in an oil change! Shawn does excellent work and even took the time to show me around his "shop" and gave me a peek at his race car (badass to say the least!!).

So thank you Shawn and you can definitely expect more of my business in the near future!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pimpinainteasy
I was very impressed with Shawn's work on my car. The way i see it, he's the only man for the job

thanks again
+1

Shawn's work is top notch.

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey