Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Old 11-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclipserstturbo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Travis, take your own advice and knock off the trolling. Nobody has time for that. And mau5head, pm'ing you now.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by eclipserstturbo
Travis, take your own advice and knock off the trolling. Nobody has time for that. And mau5head, pm'ing you now.
The only reason Mau5 didn't troll the shit out of you is because it's a 240...
Old 11-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Originally Posted by Mau5head
You take your car anywhere else you're retarded. Damn sure don't take it to the local vadriven "fanboy".
Couple of issues here. First off MRD, specifically Greaser has pioneered and forgotten more about Nissans than many on this forum (including me) ever knew. Kienan @ All Aspects actually tracks/competes frequently and has built legitimate race cars...that are competitive...and is one of the best tuners in VA; so I'm pretty sure he is qualified as well. Lastly, I doubt "Custom Car Care" with its high school tech has anywhere near the credibility and/or proven track record of quality work as the previously mentioned establishments do.

Originally Posted by EGAS
I'm gonna stop you for a second and say that Tim had one of the dopest 240's.

But yes daily and don't be in a rush.
Thank you very much. It means a lot coming from you guys considering the level of quality and uniqueness that comes out of your shop.

Originally Posted by eclipserstturbo
Thanks bro. I'm going to take some of the above advise though and find a shell to do the swap and conversion to. I still may hit up stock or modified for the rhd, but I'll do the sr20 swap myself since downtime won't be an issue.

And to everyone saying its going to have issues, I really don't see why it would be a problem if I'm getting a whole clip and running everything factory.
Its not so much guaranteed that you'll have issues during the swap... just murphys law. After building 5 240's i've learned things go wrong when you least expect it. So its easier and less stressful just to have a daily as well as project. Not to mention downtime and that hassle.

Stock or Modified is hands down the best in the area, the cleanest and most nicely done cars come out of there. Joey is on another level skill wise and a great guy nonetheless.

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 11-26-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

That's okay, I can deal with that. I just don't understand why people with no helpful info would waste their time posting useless garbage when all they're doing is wasting their time. One of the reasons I don't come here often anymore is because of all the new generation bs that these kids insist on always throwing everyone's way. Pointless. Just don't post. Easy as that. It's not like I'm some noob that has no idea where to find my muffler bearing. I've put my time in just like everyone else here, probably done more than half of these snot nosed mommas boys, and just because I ask one simple question people take it upon theirself to make an ass out of themselves, I don't have time for that. So again, thanks mau5 for being helpful... Character is hard to find on this board. (And this is coming from a 24yr old that obviously grew up a lot faster than most and has never been afraid of any Internet "badass")

That is all.

Adittional note: and thanks sideways, I'll definitely take that into consideration as well.

Last edited by eclipserstturbo; 11-26-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Add additional note
Old 11-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

No it's just because you're too lazy to google something yourself.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

See that's the problem, you think that I haven't researched on my own before coming here. Ive been researching this for over a month now, trying to find the best route to go. And I'll have you know that this is my last resort for any information. I've been in forums since 06' bro. I know proper etiquette. Don't assume anything about me if you don't know me and you don't know what I do, and you damn sure ain't helping anybody with that asshole attitude. Go somewhere else with the bs.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Eh I usually flame dudes asking for the best shop for window tint, but I get it. I've done research before on projects and still make threads on topics that have been covered before. It's what a forum is about, asking repetitive questions over and over again because lets be real, 240's aren't really that new and if you can think of it, 9/10 it's been done before.

Asking for personal experience on a shop, I see no issues with this thread. There are threads out there for each shop in VA most likely, but not everyone has posted their experiences with said shop.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

Well you could go to a shop and pay a good amount for the work to have the motor dropped in or you could pm and i can point you in the right direction as to who can do the swap and at a way lower price of what the shops around here would charge.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:58 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
Couple of issues here. First off MRD, specifically Greaser has pioneered and forgotten more about Nissans than many on this forum (including me) ever knew. Kienan @ All Aspects actually tracks/competes frequently and has built legitimate race cars...that are competitive...and is one of the best tuners in VA; so I'm pretty sure he is qualified as well. Lastly, I doubt "Custom Car Care" with its high school tech has anywhere near the credibility and/or proven track record of quality work as the previously mentioned establishments do.

Stock or Modified is hands down the best in the area, the cleanest and most nicely done cars come out of there. Joey is on another level skill wise and a great guy nonetheless.
I was not speaking bad about the 2 shops you mentioned. I have never had any issues with anything I have sent them nor when I have referred anybody to them. I was talking about another "fanboy shop" local to this forum. Also your comment about stock or modified is beyond true those guys do some amazing shit. Everything I have ever seen there name attached to looks awesome.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:59 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by JacKaL
The only reason Mau5 didn't troll the shit out of you is because it's a 240...
Sorry OP but he's right. If this had been another countless honderp faggle post yes, by now you would be raging and I would be beating off using your tears of blind rage as lube.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's