Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA

Old 11-22-2007, 06:27 AM
<3's Photography

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
240dreams has disabled reputation
Thumbs up B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA

I'm going to make this really simple.
- I needed a testpipe fabricated to allow me to put my stock exhaust back on due to a ticket.
- I called at 12pm on a Wednesday to ask about the service and shop availability. They said to bring it in.
- I dropped the car off after work at 6-7pm that same day. I requested that my car be completed by Thursday at noon (lunch time) bc it would've been very convenient for me.
- Thursday ~9am I got a call with an estimate. It was very reasonable.
- At 12pm I got a call saying that my car was completed and ready for pickup
- I picked the car up later that day and everything went smoothly from there.

Quality of work:
- I had a small test pipe made. It was a straight 3 inch pipe with a slight bend. They used stainless steel piping and flanges. They also used new gaskets and silicone gel to prevent leaks. The welds look perfect and matched the welds on my current downpipe.
- Wastegate recirc. was pretty simple. They just welded a small pipe to connect my dump pipe to the downpipe.
- All of the work was done well and I have no exhaust leaks.

Time:
- My car was in and out of the shop in less than 24 hours of my initial phone call.
- It was very prompt and convenient for me bc I had to go to court the following week

I used B&T before when I had my SR20 240. They installed a e-cutout on it a few years ago. The reason why I called them for my IS300 and not PFS is bc they were local and I had a good transaction with them in the past. They again proved their loyalty, craftsmanship, and professionalism. If I need anything else done to one of my cars, I will return to them

Thank you very much B&T.

Visit their site at: http://bandtmotorsports.com/

Last edited by 240dreams; 11-22-2007 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Full Access Member

#1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch
Default Re: B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA

-1 had really bad experiences over price and motor blew after a while
Old 12-10-2007, 10:24 AM
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

Originally Posted by 240dreams
I'm going to make this really simple.
- I needed a testpipe fabricated to allow me to put my stock exhaust back on due to a ticket.
- I called at 12pm on a Wednesday to ask about the service and shop availability. They said to bring it in.
- I dropped the car off after work at 6-7pm that same day. I requested that my car be completed by Thursday at noon (lunch time) bc it would've been very convenient for me.
- Thursday ~9am I got a call with an estimate. It was very reasonable.
- At 12pm I got a call saying that my car was completed and ready for pickup
- I picked the car up later that day and everything went smoothly from there.

Quality of work:
- I had a small test pipe made. It was a straight 3 inch pipe with a slight bend. They used stainless steel piping and flanges. They also used new gaskets and silicone gel to prevent leaks. The welds look perfect and matched the welds on my current downpipe.
- Wastegate recirc. was pretty simple. They just welded a small pipe to connect my dump pipe to the downpipe.
- All of the work was done well and I have no exhaust leaks.

Time:
- My car was in and out of the shop in less than 24 hours of my initial phone call.
- It was very prompt and convenient for me bc I had to go to court the following week

I used B&T before when I had my SR20 240. They installed a e-cutout on it a few years ago. The reason why I called them for my IS300 and not PFS is bc they were local and I had a good transaction with them in the past. They again proved their loyalty, craftsmanship, and professionalism. If I need anything else done to one of my cars, I will return to them

Thank you very much B&T.

Visit their site at: http://bandtmotorsports.com/
Glad everything worked out well.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:26 AM
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

Originally Posted by #1eghatch
Are you saying that B&T blew up your motor? I'm confused by what you are trying to say here. Also, how did you have a bad experience with them. Your message is not very clear but a few more details would fix that. Please give me some more info!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:53 PM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

+1 for B&T's work
Old 12-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Full Access Member

#1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch #1eghatch

Originally Posted by #1eghatch
my bad confuse the shop with another shop +1 for b&t even thou i never been their but i know i will go there cause everyone always talks good about them
Old 12-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Retards.

dragging240s is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely a big thumbs up for B&T, I've always had great customer service, fair pricing, and have never had any issues from any work I've had them do.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered member

sleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these parts

only nissans??? or do you guys mess with honda, if so do you guys wire up gauge clusters? pm me for buisness
Old 12-13-2007, 11:33 AM
B4NNED

Thanks guys, no we don't only do Nissans

SleekEF, you have a PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

yeah if any one ever go there talk to Rex, really cool dude and always willing to help you out if you got a ?.

Quick Reply: B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA