Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] Advanced Custom Coatings

Old 09-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Red is the new green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts
Default Re: [757] Advanced Custom Coatings

its funny you said tony powdercoated your wheels.....didnt know he could lay powder since up to 2 months ago the guy who was coating everything for the past 8 years or so quit
Old 09-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

Originally Posted by NoTorque
its funny you said tony powdercoated your wheels.....didnt know he could lay powder since up to 2 months ago the guy who was coating everything for the past 8 years or so quit
Well, apparently Tony laid powder for YEARS before that guy started working there. The 2 sets of wheels that Tony have done for me in the past 2 months have came out flawless. I still have to post up some pics of my most recent set. He is as busy as ever, and doing a fantastic job. I can't remember the guys name that used to work there, I know he owned a WRX and a boosted 02-05 Civic. I never had a problem with him, but I am just as satisfied, if not more, with Tony's work.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Works on S2000's.

Here are a few more pics of the Teal ones on a Jeremy's car.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Works on S2000's.

Here are 2 not so good pics of my new wheels that Tony did for me about a month ago.
They are REALLY bright in person. These were Pete's old wheels (Fish), I had them stripped and powdered.

AmazinGreen Weds Sport TC105N's:

Old 11-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Thumbs up for Tony and the guys there. Good customer service and a great product. Stripped and p/c my Starks gloss white recently. Very bright/clean and look great.

Old 12-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Works on S2000's.

I completely forgot to add pictures of the WedsSport TC105N's that Tony had powder coated for me back in August.

Neon Flourescent Green aka AmazinGreen:

Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 AM

EGAS has disabled reputation

those pictures cant grab the true color. i saw these a few weeks ago and was blinded by the color.

I love them.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Works on S2000's.

Thanks. Yah, I can't grasp the color on the camera completely. I've tried. Its close, but not exact.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by mportedcivicsi
Thumbs up for Tony and the guys there. Good customer service and a great product. Stripped and p/c my Starks gloss white recently. Very bright/clean and look great.

Love those Starks, on point.. I might keep my work emotions and get them coated gloss white..

What do you guys pay for 4- 15" wheels to be coated??
Old 12-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Works on S2000's.

Best bet would be to call him. I have to go get my newest set from him tomorrow, if I remember I will ask him.

Quick Reply: [757] Advanced Custom Coatings