01-01-2000 until 02-07-2106
Classified Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING (Updated 2012/02/14)
Welcome to the Classified Forums of VAdriven. Remember, you can never post too much information, the more details the better. We ask you to please keep in mind the following rules:
- Post threads in the correct forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same item in multiple forums.
- FS, FS/FT, TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
- Means of Contact
- Description (Must include mileage for ANY vehicle advertised)
- Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. The price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
- Pictures (only required for vehicles and wheels including motorcycles) Do not make a thread until you have ACTUAL pictures of the vehicle,motorcycle or wheels
- WTB, FT, FREE Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
- Means of Contact
- Item you're looking for/trading/giving away
- If you're trading a vehicle or wheels a picture is required
- Forum Specific Rules
- Sponsor Marketplace
- Vendor Reviews
- No third-party threads. You need your own account to post in classifieds. This excludes vendors/sponsors.
- Do not bump threads you did not start.
- Do not bump your own threads:
- Standard User: more than once per day.
- Patron: more than three times per day.
- Comments about the price a person is asking, your post will be edited/deleted.
- Negative comments posted about a person or their thread, your post will be edited/deleted.
If you have evidence that this person is a scammer, PM a moderator.
- Please do not low ball. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price.
Low ball offers will be edited/deleted. If you feel your offer might have a chance, submit it through PMs.
- Posts which are found to have no value to the thread will be edited/deleted.
- Do not spam your classified threads in other people's threads unless they specifically made such a request.
- Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed.
- If your thread gets locked, there was a reason for it. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be banned. PM a moderator if you have a question.
- Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please report the post saying so. The thread will then be closed.
- Don't try and get fancy and use symbols in your thread title, doing so will most likely get you a temporary ban. If people are interested in your items they'll find them.
- Don't post in threads that are more than 6 months old. If you *really* think that someone still has that item for sale after the thread has been 6 months dead, send the original poster a PM. Don't bump old threads.
Advertising: If you're selling items here for a business you'll need to open a vendor account. Also, If you're selling many items that are the same you're probably acting like a business and need a vendor account.
VAdriven is not responsible for any interactions on the site. The forums are here as a courtesy to you. Please use the iTrader system to make an educated decision on your purchase/sale. If you do not follow these rules action will be taken on your account up to and including revoking access to the forums.
Here is an example of a proper FS thread. Please take a look.
These are in addition to the main forum rules. Classified rule violations will be handled in the same manner as the main forum rules.