You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join the VA Driven community today!

Thread: sr20 vacuum lines

jdm h22a civic is offline Registered Member

sr20 vacuum lines

I am swapping a s14 sr20 into my s14 240 but i dont know where all the vacuum lines from the intake manifold and throttle body go. I have searched all over the internet and everything i find is for a s13 sr20.

I have pictures

I know where these 2 go

I dont know where these go

I am not sure about these either

this is the factory "T" in between my FPR and intake manifold....does my boost gauge connect to the end of the "T"

any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be using my factory charcoal canistor so please help.

nickjl is offline Registered Member

Re: sr20 vacuum lines

Goes something like this, except if you are using a BOV then use the line going to the recirc. Thats not a factory T, its there to be the source of boost gauge VAC. Same with that reducer that comes off the T.

DAintegra90 is offline Registered Member

hah damn thats sick lol, were did you find that or did you make it, i could have used that on my friends sr swap
    "K&N stickers are worth more performance-wise than the filter itself"

Made it.

jdm h22a civic is offline Registered Member

This is a sick diagram thats has answered just about all my questions. I just have one more quick question. Is that where the BOV goes?

Thats just where the stock recirc valve is on the S14 SR. You can put the BOV anywhere on the hot or cold pipe.