Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

dc2 integra wont start has fuel and spark.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BarePrecision has disabled reputation
Default dc2 integra wont start has fuel and spark.

Okay so i have this 94 acura integra on boost it has a gsr b18c1 the motor was just fully built sleeved 9.1 com pistons everything built then the head is the same way fully built i went for the first start up of the car and it wont run. timing is dead on wires are the correct order it holds fuel pressure compression is even all the way across i have tried three dizzys that i know are good all the same nice white spark. ive tried 3 ecus all good with a good basemap the car has edlebrock mani and such 1100 cc injectors that are fuel injector clinic that are for an evo 10 no resistor box needed they are high impedance i can smell gas in the cylinder walls but it is not in the oil at all it builds great oil pressure and turns over fine just does nothing no putter or anything. All the grounds are nice and cleaned up and mounted well same for the thermostat ground. the rotor button points to the number spot at tdc the firing order is set 3 4
1 2

injector colors are #1 is brown #2 is red #3 is blue #4 is yellow

i am truly stumped as to why no start up. any help would be greatly appreciated all valves open and close as they are supposed to as well and the intake is drawing in air.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: dc2 integra wont start has fuel and spark.

up
Old 09-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

First of all, don't bump a thread after an hour.
Second, you need to have a vendor/sponsor account to have a commercial advertisement in your signature line. That's easy for you to edit though if you don't want to pay for a vendor/sponsor account.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

not helpful to absoultly any of my problems just being a flamer
Old 09-18-2012, 02:55 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

No, just being a moderator and telling you how to follow the forum rules. I've been pondering your problem though.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:40 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
No, just being a moderator and telling you how to follow the forum rules. I've been pondering your problem though.
Don't bother glorifying him with your scientific knowledge since he wants to be a douchebag to your requests.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

Actually no i am a paying member of va driven a patron i am aloud 3 bumps a day when i choose to use thoose bumps is clearly my choice. I changed my signature as well because im not a vendor or sponsor. I am a uti graduate and just am clearly confused by this car still any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
Old 09-18-2012, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

One question has anyone ever used fic evo injectors in a honda
Old 09-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Racetracks

The basemap has been configured for the 1100cc injectors? You're not getting any CELs or any other indication of sensor failure? It sounds like you're getting fuel and spark, but how long is that sustained? I'm trying to get a picture of whether this is a sensor/wiring problem or just a really poorly tuned basemap.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

this basemap is written in crome for the 1100cc injectors and the map sensor was originally written with boost options but then taken off to try to get to start i tune myself no cels or any sensor failure the fuel and spark stay sustained the whole time the motor is turning over as well as the dizzy holds a positive 12v the entire time on the volt meter. pic will be uploaded now i can do a vid too

Quick Reply: dc2 integra wont start has fuel and spark.