You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join the VA Driven community today!
Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2097

Thread: 2011 season

EEK
    EEK is offline 卐 Walnuts

Re: 2011 season

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    like a BOSS

Lulz at Kyle Williams and Billy Cundiff. But to Ray Lewis for standing behind his kicker. Ray has always been a good leader. And really Cundiff didn't lose the game, just didn't force overtime like everyone expected. Williams on the other hand, he lost that game for them. Granted 49ers couldn't convert a 3rd down to save their life, SMH.

Glad to see a superbowl rematch. Ratings going to be through the roof. Hopeuflly Pats can get that sweet revenge!!!
    cundiff lost overtime. Evans lost the game. he shouldve secured his catch better.

gonna be a shitty superbowl. giants gonna be champs again. no way patriots gonna beat giants. giants d playing as good as ravens d, but giants passing game better than ravens..damn the world Eli is gonna be Elite now lol

boostjunkie is offline ITR prick #1...

you really think belichick is going to let the giants beat him again?

he takes shit personally, so i doubt giants will beat him twice in the big game.....we will see though..

rflynn1 is offline Registered Member

Pretty compelling argument that Eli is the better Manning, and this came out before the SF game...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...i-manning-rise

EEK
    EEK is offline 卐 Walnuts

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn1 View Post
    Pretty compelling argument that Eli is the better Manning, and this came out before the SF game...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...i-manning-rise
    the only disagreement i have to that is Eli has always had a better team. so its hard to judge. peyton has had to win a lot of games for his teams D

Quentin is offline beautiful struggle

Quote Originally Posted by EEK View Post
    cundiff lost overtime. Evans lost the game. he shouldve secured his catch better.

gonna be a shitty superbowl. giants gonna be champs again. no way patriots gonna beat giants. giants d playing as good as ravens d, but giants passing game better than ravens..damn the world Eli is gonna be Elite now lol
    Evans tried to secure the ball, just got knocked out like .5 seconds later. Ish like that happens all the time. The defender on Evans was funny. He was talking about how didn't even knew what was going on in that play. haha. They say it was MHK who made that kick steer left.

UMD 09' - Georgia Tech 15'
    2000 Celica GT - 2007 Ninja 650

Quote Originally Posted by EEK View Post
    the only disagreement i have to that is Eli has always had a better team. so its hard to judge. peyton has had to win a lot of games for his teams D
    That's pretty much how I feel. Hell, look at the Colts without Manning, it's just dreadufl football.

I don't really know who is better but Eli has impressed the hell out of me this year. I laughed when he called himself elite, but it would appear the joke is on me for doubting him. He still looks a little retarted though.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    They say it was MHK who made that kick steer left.
    I think it's more plausible that it was Billy Cundiff running on the field with 10 seconds on the play clock and then rushing the kick.

Quentin is offline beautiful struggle

Quote Originally Posted by rflynn1 View Post
    I think it's more plausible that it was Billy Cundiff running on the field with 10 seconds on the play clock and then rushing the kick.
    Plausible...

Terrell Suggs is awesome. Calls Skip Bayless a douchebag during an interview...

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...st-take-video/

DickButt is offline DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

With the Giants' win yesterday, Cam Newton is going to the Pro Bowl!

Member of www.MidAtlanticHondas.com , your local Honda Forum

buugiewuugie is offline Zombies found Waldo

finally can muster up the strength to come in here and say.... I fucking hate you Kyle Williams. 2 punts? 2 FUCKING PUNTS! I hope he chokes on 49 Giant dicks and dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Race B&on View Post
    The Boxster's not just gay, it's a $60,000 entry-level vagina with wheels whereas the GT500 is so manly that its balls have balls, and those balls are made of forged steel.

WALL-E is offline Registered member

Quote Originally Posted by DickButt View Post
    With the Giants' win yesterday, Cam Newton is going to the Pro Bowl!

Cam Newton over Mathew Stafford who threw for over 5k yards and 40+ td's, and led his team to the playoffs in his first full season as a starter.

But ya, Cam deserves to go
    bh

Life is a gamble and im all about my poker chips

Looks like Denver is going to need a new DC.

Trunk Impaired is offline SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

What is going to happen to Peyton Manning? Also Dalton vs. Cam in the Pro Bowl?

But seriously, who is gonna make a play for Peyton? There is no way he stays in Indy, Irsay just hasn't mustered up the balls to say he's releasing him yet. He's scheduled for what, like $28M? There's no way they pay him that. I'm thinking it'll be the Jets, Miami, or Washington. Personally I hope it's the Skins, Manning Bowl twice a year. Although Manning Bowl and Fight for New York in the same game would also create some interesting contrast if only they played each other more than once every 4 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Arin Turnip View Post
    Stay in school........ don't do drugs........ eat your teeth.

psu54 is offline Banned

whoes going to win the super bowl and why?