Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What the hell happened? **Warning, really long story**

Old 07-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What the hell happened? **Warning, really long story**

Originally Posted by DomesticRice
You hit her that is what happened.
Yup the age old navy addage, one aw shit cancels out 100 ataboys.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:54 AM
SoVaDC5

BlackNite is an unknown quantity at this point

Cliff notes: get whats yours and get her in court for the rest.

Wow dave.. I'm so sorry to hear about all this. If her name isn't on it, then she can't keep you from it. Call the cops and get what you need. it works both ways... And like someone said; this is VA, so the state is geared towards bad fathers that don't do crap for their kids and heavily sided with the mothers. I made the mistake of getting a girl preg. when I was only 15. So from the age of 16-20, I was constantly in court for child support, custody and any other misc things that a baby mama will drag you in there for. I'm now almost 24 and have had full custody of my son for the past 4 years. Paitence and keeping your cool is the key. I don't want to put all my business out, but you have my number, so please give me a call and I will help you anyway I can. I'll PM it to you again just incase u don't have it anymore. Life is full of ups and downs, and your kids are prob. what will give you more ups. Don't let her stop you from seeing your kids and doing what is right. If she is not on the mortgage, then she has no right to let anyone move in or even kick you out. She is still your wife though, so the kids and her will be two seperate court matters. It's going to take a long time to get this worked out, so be sure that you have your shi7 together, because everything is setup in her favor already.

p.s. Don't kill her please, OJ used up all the minority favor in cases like that; and Concrin (however u spell his name) is dead.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:41 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

any pics of the wife? hoping for nudez.
Old 07-05-2005, 08:58 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

sorry that sucks to hear,

similar thing happen to my friend, he ended up losing his kids, house, gti, and everything else to a dumbass bitch who lied about everything, but since there was two kids involved the courts showed more sympathy towards her. so now her and her new man lives in my friends house, and they blow the money from child support and the money she gets from him every month on drugs..
Old 07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
The Storm Is Coming

geonracer has disabled reputation

I am sorry dude maybe there is a better plan mapped out for you and i hope that you don't lose faith. she screwed you big time and messed with your career and took your your kids damn and she is holding the 350 oh Hell No! she must die. Hey we will be here to support you through no matter what. At least you have us to vent on and chill with she cant take that away.

A Friend:Steve

"The Geon Racer"

Team Ultra-Slow>We Still Roam These Streets
Old 07-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Yup thanks a lot for the support fellas.

To add insult to injury, she plans on staying in the house, making me pay the bills and filed for child support and spousal support (about $1300/month) on top of the $1700-2000 (mortgage and bills) on top of all the credit card debt that I had to move around in order for us to buy the house. And her father and sister are living at the house and i can't contact my roommate to give me the rent money.

So in effect I'm an indentured servant with nothing and her family has everything and doesn't even have to work. Half of me wants to say fuggit, get kicked out of the Navy and just start over, that way the houses have to be sold, my debts will be paid and she gets less money per month with no health plan. And I would still in effect have nothing.
Old 07-05-2005, 04:15 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Is the house in YOUR name, Car's ETC..? (I'm sorry if its already been said but its been a few days since I read this)

If it is strictly under your name, wouldnt that be Trespassing/Stealing on them seems it your property..? Not too sure how all this works.. Just wondering..
Old 07-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Get a lawyer, and burn the house down. It's in your name, collect ins. money and start over.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Is the house in YOUR name, Car's ETC..? (I'm sorry if its already been said but its been a few days since I read this)

If it is strictly under your name, wouldnt that be Trespassing/Stealing on them seems it your property..? Not too sure how all this works.. Just wondering..
Yeah well if it's court ordered that she stay there, basically she can invite a truckload of crackwhores wipe feces all over the property and break my vehicles and I can't do a damn thing about it.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:04 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaxican25
A good lawyer, goods references and a stable environment wins everytime. In the absence of both, most judges will side with the lawyer.

The hitting thing is a big strike against you, but it's not insurmountable.
Hitting her was without a doubt the worst thing that you could've done (of course you know that). Good luck though man. Let us know what's going on with everything, we'll definately be here for you.

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked
She's keeping my 350Z hostage.
Fuck that. She's going down...

Quick Reply: What the hell happened? **Warning, really long story**